Chapter 58 : Bear Warrior (2).

Bear Warrior (2)

Fssh!

The breastplate disappeared and the Bear Warrior’s back, filled with brown hair like a field of grass, was on fire. At the same time, the Bear Warrior’s obsidian-like eyes shook violently.

Kuoo!

It turned its head towards the direction the fireball flew from. There, a Skeleton Magician was standing alone. The Bear Warrior worked its two hind legs and charged towards the Skeleton Magician. His stride and speed easily surpassed the limits of his physique.

Charge.

With this skill, he was a walking natural disaster. In an instant, he closed the distance while holding his shield in front of him. There was nothing the Skeleton Magician could do to avoid the Bear Warrior’s tackle.

Kwang!

A boom echoed out as the Skeleton Magician’s bones scattered into the forest. Even after creating such a horrific scene, the Bear Warrior didn’t seem satisfied as it continued its charge and broke two more trees.

Uooooo!

After stopping its charge, it let out a roar filled with fury. The roar cut past the forest like a sword wind and reached Hyrkan who was running away with the Skeleton Magician as bait.

‘Whew!’

Hyrkan let out a sigh of relief on the inside.

‘I almost died.’

33 minutes had passed since his battle with the Bear Warrior began. 14 minutes had passed since he had successfully attacked his target points and took off the Bear Warrior’s breastplate. After that, the Bear Warrior naturally entered its second phase.

Once the second phase began, Hyrkan’s strategy became simple. Since he had successfully taken off the breastplate which was his main priority, he just had to focus on dealing damage rather than destroying its armor. Of course, dealing damage wasn’t so easy either.

‘It really is hard without a priest.’

The most important thing was to land his attacks.

He estimated his current power and organization to be that of a 5 to 10 men party of his level. It was impressive. As much as this was the style of the necromancer class, performing the role of so many people by himself was something even the Warlord developers couldn’t have predicted.

However, there was a critical weakness in his forces.

The lack of a healer.

In a situation where everything was over once Hyrkan died, the lack of a healer that could keep him alive was bigger than he had anticipated.

The role of a healer was absolute. Once a healer reached level 100, as long as a player did not die, he could be back to fighting condition within a minute. There was a skill that revived an ally even if his HP became 0. It was thanks to healers that Warlord’s strikers and tankers could attach themselves to gigantic monsters like mosquitos to suck their blood.

Sadly, the help of a healer was something Hyrkan couldn’t expect in this battle. His only source of healing was a HP recovery candy worth 100 gold each. As such, Hyrkan considered his two Skeleton Magicians as his life lines. When a magic attack struck the Bear Warrior in its second phase, it turned its aggro to the magician. Hyrkan used this fact to his advantage.

Of course, it wasn’t something he could rely on often.

‘With this, Skeleton Magician is on cooldown for a bit.’