Chapter 20 : Danger and Chance (1).

[You leveled up.]

Along with the sound of his level up alert, Hyrkan raised his hands in the air.

“Yes!”

He let out a cheerful scream, which lightly shook the silent forest.

It wasn’t a particularly fine spectacle. A man wearing a hahoe mask and celebrating with his hands up. It wasn’t something a normal human being would do.

But Hyrkan didn’t stop here. He began to hum and dance. As the only spectator to this scene, Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warrior watched silently. It had the same expression it always had, but it seemed as if it was watching something ridiculous. A normal person would stop here due to embarrassment, but Hyrkan didn’t have such a thing in his mind.

“Hm, hmm~~ level 15~!”

Although all players loved the level up alert, Hyrkan’s actions were truly overbearing. If Hyrkan wasn’t crazy, he must have a reason.

‘At least for a little while, I’m free from magic power shortage!’

The items he got from the Ralph Family. He finally met the requirements to equip them. He had already used the precious Black Goblin’s Eyeball to make an item.

Furthermore, these items took care of the worries Hyrkan had. His happiness was justified.

‘Alright, time to equip them!’

Hyrkan placed the sword in his hand into the sword sheath on his waist. Then, he turned his watch dial and selected the 2nd slot.

“Slot On.”

With Hyrkan’s command, his pants, shoes, and sword sheath began to melt. Underneath, new pants, shoes, and sword sheath appeared.

His black leather pants and black leather boots tightly squeezed his skin, while a long sword appeared in place of his old sword.

This was Warlord’s Slot Change System. Warlord players could store up to 3 item sets in their 3 slots and change among them as they wished.

Furthermore, the Slot Change System came with various styles. One could transform like the Marvel hero Ironman, or transform like magical girls in anime. Of course, players had to pay for these special styles. The most popular Ironman Style cost 100 dollars per month. Even so, not only did people buy this style, but there were also people who bought Ironman-like suit and slot changed all day.

However, as Hyrkan was desperately short on money, he had just the standard style.

“Mmm.”

In any case, after changing his equipment for the first time, Hyrkan inspected his leather pants and boots. His previously happy expression quickly stiffened. Hyrkan lightly touched his butt. His Black Goblin Leather Pants shined lustrously and felt extremely smooth. Even oiled pants would not be so smooth.

The tight leather pants openly displayed his undesirable lower half. Though it fit his leather boots, it was no way matching with his average, grey-colored top.

A fashion terrorist.

Hyrkan instinctively touched the hahoe mask on his face. Confirming that it was there, Hyrkan clicked his tongue.

“Fuck.”

‘Black Goblin Leather Pants. This definitely belonged to a woman.’

Players could design their items during the crafting phase. Crafted items automatically changed to fit the body size of the wearer. Most people did not go too crazy with their designs. If they went too avant garde, the items values would get lowered.