Chapter 75 Battlefield (2).

Battlefield (2)

5.

[Blue Giant]

- Quest Rank : Unique

- Quest Level Range : Over level 80, Equal or Below Level 100

- Quest Content : Defeat the mutated monster, Blue Giant, who has appeared on the Battlefield.

- Quest Reward : Unique Skill Book(Belongs only to acquired user)

- Miscellaneous : This Quest is an Event Quest. When the event ends, the Quest will disappear.

Unique Skill book.

Hyrkan couldn't get used to the content of the Quest, even though he kept looking over it again and again. He felt thankful once again that his Hahoe Mask hid his expression.

‘Isn't this a bit over-powered?’

The Quest was quite powerful.

There was the stipulation that this Skill Book couldn't be traded. However, the fact that the Unique Skill Book couldn't be traded wasn't that important. The fact that it had come out was a big deal in itself.

Unique Skills couldn't easily be gained even if one had money. This meant possessing a Unique Skill allowed one to differentiate oneself from the others in the same class. Moreover, it meant a user would gain separation in an outstanding fashion. This game was all about competition, so the advantage of having an excellent differentiator was invaluable.

However, Warlord wasn't a game where it would allow anyone to easily gain this excellent differentiator.

That wasn't the case at all.

Until now the people who earned a Unique Skill book as a Quest reward in Warlord was either incredibly lucky or they put in enormous effort that made up for the lack of luck. Or one could use enough money to make up for the effort and luck.

If one wanted to earn it, there needed to be as much cost or luck proportional to what was earned.

One thing was certain right now. Hyrkan didn't think this situation wasn't solely based on luck.

‘It means the difficulty must be set incredibly high.’

Hyrkan had never properly run a Battlefield, so his knowledge about the Battlefield was limited. However, he knew when a jackpot reward was on the line, the difficulty would be very high. It was an Event Quest with a reward that made one question if such a jackpot reward had really appeared. He was well aware that there was an equal amount of failure and success when such an Event Quest appeared.

‘Well, the difficulty level doesn't mean anything to me.’

No, the difficulty of the quest was probably the ancillary problem.

The reward was frightening.

This was natural.

‘Of course, everyone's face has changed.’

The competition would become frightening.

He looked through the eye holes of the Hahoe Mask. His eyes were barely visible behind the mask, and Hyrkan quickly looked around his surrounding. He looked at the expression of his competitors.

‘It seems everyone knows who the strong one is.’

The guarded feeling towards him couldn't be compared to before. It had become so large that it was almost visible to his eyes. Hyrkan was able to calm himself after seeing their expressions.