Chapter 71 Secret Society (1) .

Secret Society (1)

1.

The background was littered with the corpses of Black Trolls and Black Orcs. The Helm Ogre which had fallen resembled a corpse placed within a royal tomb. The corpse was massive. Rationally, everyone knew it was dead and it couldn't do anything to them. However, this monster had a sense of grandeur that was hard to dismiss.

Hyrkan, Alto Family, and Toon Family all looked at the Helm Ogre's corpse without saying anything.

Numerous thoughts started flowing inside their heads.

‘We really came back from the dead. If I had died here, I would probably be drinking beers until I threw up. I'll probably be watching the last year's World Series, where the fucking Cubs came back to win.’

The members of the Toon Party were just thankful that they were alive.

‘We really have been given a second chance at life. We were lucky. I never expected the Hahoe Mask to come to our help. However, it seems he isn't helping us for free. He'll most definitely suggest something or maybe he'll suggest a deal? What would he ask from us?’

Alto Family was thankful that they were still alive, but they were worried about the cost of their survival.

The last was Hyrkan.

‘It's quite big. It's size is comparable to a Golem. It has to be at least 5 meters tall. If I break it down, I could get a bucketful of gold for the ingredients. What do I have to do to make this all mine? Will it be too much if I took everything? However, if I'm being honest, shouldn't I get everything? No, this is mine. Of course. I was the first to attack, and I also did the Armor Break. I even got the last hit, so of course this is my possession! I also have to get the highest distribution rate for the smallfrys.’

How would he be able to get the bigger share? Only the most materialistic of thoughts occupied his head.

The three groups were sorting out all sorts of thoughts. The first to open the gates of communication was the Toon Party. They had all somewhat sorted out their thoughts. The 5 members of the Toon Party turned towards the other 6 people, then the Toon Party bowed.

“Thank you for helping us.”

Before they spoke their peace, they expressed their thanks. They had come back from the brink of death, so they couldn't help but feel thankful. The Alto Family had helped them despite knowing of the danger. Hyrkan wasn't even a member of the Community, yet he had helped them as a complete stranger. Moreover, they were at the doorsteps of level 100, so their feeling of gratitude had grown deeper.

They had to be sure to clear up this situation, and their actions should reflect their thankfulness.

“Since we were in a situation where we needed help, we won't argue with you. We'll give up all our rights to the monsters here.”

After hearing those words, Hyrkan's mouth briefly changed into a large smile. It happened for a very brief moment, and it almost stretched his mouth into an outrageous proportion. However, the smile disappeared quickly.

‘Ahn-jaehyun. Control your expression!’

Hyrkan quickly hid his mouth and massaged his mouth. Fortunately, no one had seen Hyrkan's big smile. Of course, he had erased the smile around his face, but the smile inside his heart hadn't been erased.

‘I like it. I really like their stance.’

Hyrkan immediately looked at the Alto Family. Alto Family's leader Neal thought briefly over his decision. As a Tanker, Neal had suffered the most.