Chapter 136 - Immoral Prince (4)

Immoral Prince (4)

13.

Every time a Relic Guardian was killed, the Relic possessed by the Relic Guardian was destroyed. The Immoral Prince lost each of his power as he lost each of his Relics.  In the end, the Immoral Prince lost the powerful magic that exceeded the powers of conventional magic.  He even lost the use of Red Blood Sword Qi, which had displayed the power to cut anything in this world.  In the end, the Darkness that had filled its eyes started to subside too.

It was the start of the Immoral Prince escaping its own  long nightmare.  At the same time, it meant the Prince Dean would also have to face off against the nightmare of its own creation.

“We don't have much time left!  Endure!”

“Don't be afraid of a Game Over!  Since we are in this, we are seeing this to the end!  Don't be afraid for your life just because you can see the end!”

Of course, the battle was a nightmare from the start to finish for the groups that faced off against the Immoral Prince.

Hyrkan wasn't watching the battle.  He didn't look at the numerous Users experiencing the nightmare together.

He was pretty far away from the fight.  It was a location where the trees had been cut or broken from the aftermath of the battle.  He was sitting on the floor with his head down, and he had his back propped up against one of the intact trees.  He had his eyes closed, and one couldn't even hear his breathing.  Hyrkan looked like a corpse.

Not too far away from Hyrkan, there was someone, who was in the same state as Hyrkan.  She was about a dozen feet away from him.

Even the Storm Queen Shir looked like a corpse.

Of course, she wasn't a real corpse.  Both of them had reached their limit, and they weren't able to move.  They were in a trance, and they were forcefully hanging on to consciousness through sheer force of will.  If they really fell asleep, they'll be automatically logged out.

Of course, they had reached their limit, and they had no will to fight any more.  Moreover, the two were having a hard time having any new or productive thoughts.

Still, if they cleared their mind, it would cause them to fall asleep.  So the two of them had no choice, but to think about the simplest thoughts that was within reach.  They were thinking about something that took the least amount of energy to think about.... They were repeatedly replaying their earlier memories.  They were recollecting the events that occurred not too long ago.

The two of them were battling not to fall asleep.  They were thinking about what just happened as a whole.  It as something they'll never be ever to forget.

Moreover, they weren't the only ones that were thinking about this ensemble.  Two other figures were also thinking about the what had happened.

‘These two lasted over 5 minutes against such a monster?  They were also able to solo this?’

After defeating the Relic Guardian, Sohank immediately participated in the battle with the Immoral Prince.  When he approached the 3 minute mark of the battle, he thought about the battles conducted by Hyrkan and Shir. It was a superfluous thought that had nothing to do with the current battle.  This meant he was having a hard time concentrating, and on top of that, it meant Sohank's exploit against the Immoral Prince was about to come to an end.

‘I have no idea who the monster is now.’

Chev had bought 3 minutes and 44 seconds against the Immoral Prince before he needed a break from the Battle. He thought about the battle conducted by Hyrkan and Shir. He was blown away as he thought about the previous events.