Chapter 172 - Bone Dragon (2)

Bone Dragon (2)

5.

[Bone Dragon]

- Proficiency : Rank F

- Use : A Dragon Type monster has to be sacrificed for the Bone Dragon to be summoned.

- Miscellaneous : If you want a more detailed description of the skill, please open the Skill.

The description was very short, but it was enough to shock Hyrkan to no end.

‘This Skill really exists.’

Bone Dragon.

The Death Knight Summon Skill was akin to a blooming flower for a Necromancer.  On the other hand, the Bone Dragon Skill was akin to a fruit.  The Bone Dragon was a dream-like Skill.

It was described as dream-like, because there was no substance to it.  No one had definite proof that the Bone Dragon Skill existed or not.  Even the Rich Lich from before didn't have this information.

Of course, at the time, Hyrkan had been so desperate for money that he had bought lottery tickets for a chance to return to the game.  During this period of time, level 300 and above Users had appeared.  Moreover, the 3rd Advancement had appeared.  The Bone Dragon Skill could have made its appearance then, but Hyrkan didn't have the interest or the luxury to pay attention to such information.  Anyways, the Bone Dragon Skill wasn't present in Hyrkan's memories.

Yet, it had appeared right now.

‘The Skill Level is 230? Why is it so low?’

Moreover, he thought the Bone Dragon Skill was supposed to be a 3rd Advancement Skill.  It was supposed to be a level 300 Skill, yet it had a level 230 requirement.  It meant it was a 2nd Advancement Skill.

‘Was it always at this level?’

There were a good number of Skills that Warlord Users bypassed without realizing it.  This was especially true with the unpopular Classes.

There was a level 230 Bone Dragon Skill in existence, yet it wasn't strange that no one knew about the Skill.

The Necromancer Class had gotten popular thanks to Hyrkan.  Now 2 out of 10 Users picked the Necromancer Class.  It was seen as a promising Class, but this hadn't been true in the past.  In the past, 1 out of 10 Users picked the Necromancer Class.  Moreover, the Class was mostly chosen out of mistake or curiosity.

‘Well, since I received it, I should be thankful.’

Of course, Hyrkan didn't have to worry too deeply about the minute details of the Skill.

The most important part was that an amazing Skill had made its appearance.

Hyrkan immediately looked at the subsection.  Unlike the other Skills, the Bone Dragon Skill's subsection was more substantive.

Moreover, several characteristics listed caught his eyes.

‘The Bone Dragon's Level is equal to the Monster's Level.’

One had to use Dragon type monster bones to summon the Bone Dragon, and when it was summoned, it would have identical Stats to the monster.  Moreover, the Special Ability of the original monster couldn't be used.  As expected, there would be a penalty for having a low Rank, but the Stats would go up as the Skill increased in Rank.

‘If I use the Boss Monster as Ingredient, the cost will be immense.’

Of course, if a Dragon type Boss Monster would be used as ingredient, the penalized basic Stats would still be immense.  The best class of monster to summon was the Boss Monsters.