Chapter 161 - Catch it or Be Caught (4)

Catch it or Be Caught (4)

10.

A report came in.

“What did you just say?”

- There is an ongoing battle at the Heard Fortress.  It seems someone disturbed Anugas.

When he received the report, Sinclair didn't ask for the identity of the person or group fighting Anugas.

There were only two types of Users that would willingly step into the ruins of the Heard Fortress to face the predator amongst predators.  Either one was an idiot or it was a warrior trying to catch this predator.

If the Users were idiots, they wouldn't have been able to reach this far in the game.

This meant a warrior had shown up, and there were only two candidates.

Stormhunter guild and the Hahoe Mask!

He didn't ask for the identity of the combatants, since it didn't matter.  It could be either one of them.  He'll be satisfied either way.

‘Since they went into the cage of the beast without our urging, we have to give them the treatment they deserve!’

He had prepared for such a scenario.  He had put a group on standby that'll allow him to send a powerful magical bombardment against his enemies.

If he gave the signal, he would be able to mobilize the 500 magicians under the 5 guilds called the Five Stars.  The 500 magicians and their guards would head towards the Heard Fortress.

Then they would stay at a distance where Anugas' special ability couldn’t reach.  Each magician would only have to use their magic once.  They would be able to neatly take care of the Users inside the Heard Fortress.

Of course, they wouldn't be able to catch Anugas.  However, they'll surely be able to kill the Users that went to fight Anugas.

Sinclair immediately changed the channel on his Voice Talk.

“Hands guild.”

- This is the Hands guild.  Speak.

“It seems someone is attempting the Anugas Raids.”

- They really decided to move first.  Crazy bastards.

- No.  The fact that they are crazy is the reason why they were able to get this far.  If the Hahoe Mask and the Stormhunters were normal, it wouldn't have gotten this far out of hand.

- You have a point.  If they were normal, they wouldn't dare to attempt this Raid.  All right.  Let's get ready.

- We'll get ready on our side.

“We'll get ready on our side too.”

Sinclair immediately got up from his seat.

11.

Chuh-buhk, chuh-buhk......

Hyrkan walked with his armors equipped.  However, he wasn't wearing his usual Dark Spot set.

He was wearing his leather armor.  It was like a superhero suit one could see in a movie.  The leather armor fit quite snugly around his body.  The leather armor changed color to fit the surrounding like a chameleon.

It was the Forest Pursuer set.

If one wanted to be the fastest User in Warlord, one had to have this defensive gear.  Hyrkan appeared wearing this set, and the Crying Sword in his hand cried out.