Chapter 151 - Death Knight (1)

Death Knight (1)

1.

Everyone was waiting for this movie.  The release date hadn't been set, yet it was suddenly out on the market.  It was analogous to a person receiving a present from one's significant other at  one's surprise party.

This was the kinds of feeling evoked when the Hahoe Mask's paid film called 'The Frozen Kingdom' was released.

The film was unprecedented in many aspects.

The fact that it had a running time of 153 minutes was shocking in itself.

Moreover, it wasn't just footages of several monster fights, and the Boss Monster Raid.  There was a single overarching plotline from start to finish.  It was edited like a movie, and it attempted things that had never been tried before in the market of Warlord. 

It was unprecedented.

It was also priced at 9 dollars.  Normal paid videos sold for an average of 1.6 dollar.  It was an unprecedented price where it was almost 6 times the average price.

The most unprecedented part was the fact that the video had sold a million copies on the day of its release.

It was a string of unprecedented results, and eventually, it drew out a public response that was worthy of such unprecedented events.

- Wow!

- I can't believe footage from Warlord could be use to make such a video.

- This isn't a simple video.  It's a movie!   A movie!

- How much would a movie of this scale cost using CG in Hollywood?

- This movie could be shown at the theaters.

- It is better than most movies that are coming out right now.

The praise from the audiences had started in earnest.

[Frozen Kingdom.  It is a making of an art piece instead of a product.]

[Hahoe Mask.  His competition next year isn't the 30 great guilds.  Instead, it'll be against other Oscar nominees.]

[For those who dream about being in a movie in the future, this film is like a bible to follow.]

Of course, the press was also full of praise.

The world was sending praise towards the Hahoe Mask, and the interest didn't end just there.

A rush of love calls started.

[Various media companies has sent love calls to the Hahoe Mask of 'The Frozen Kingdom'!]

[It is quickly being considered for an Oscar.  Will this open the door to the era of Virtual Reality?]

Hahoe Mask's movie was submitted into famous movie festivals, and a community within the movie industry argued for the formation of a new category.  Some officials within the movie festivals argued for a VR movie award.  Then there were the movie production companies and distributing agencies in Hollywood, who boasted a long and storied heritage, that wanted to distribute Hahoe Mask's movie.  A variety of offers to sponsor and work with the Hahoe Mask was made.

Hahoe Mask's unprecedented movie had simply moved past the world called Warlord, and it was influencing various field of business in the real world.

Of course, the unprecedented move was a shock to some people.  The Hahoe Mask's biggest rivals were the 30 great guilds, and they were so shocked that it made everything in front of their eyes turn white.