Chapter 85 Deal with the Redbulls (1).

Deal with the Redbulls (1)

1.

[Hyrkan]

- Level : 100

- Class : Necromancer

- Stats : Strength(991)/Stamina(445)/Intelligence(658)/Magic Powers(755)

[Skill List]

- Summon

[Skeleton Fragment(A)], [Madness Helm(B)], [Bone Armor(B)], [Skeleton Magician(B)], [Skeleton Science(C)], [Golem Summon(B)], [Hardening(D)], [Bone Explosive(C)], [Armament(D)], [Clay Play(E)], [Skeleton Knight(F)]

- Curse

[Demon Curse(B)], [Slow Curse(C)], [Corrosive Ghost(C)], [Blind(D)], [Curse Science(E)], [Lethargy(F)]

- Body Strengthening

[Skin Sewing(C)], [Leg Strength Modification(C)], [Fake Heart(D)], [Boiling Blood(E)]

Ahn-jaehyun checked his character's Stats and Skills through the Tablet PC, then he checked his youtube page. The number of people subscribed to his page had broken through the half million mark. His recent footages weren't all jackpots, but they showed a steady rate of growth in views. Moreover, there were too many comments below the reply button so it was hard to go through them all.

Lastly, Ahn-jaehyun checked the summary of his bank account. He had been overwhelmed by the overflowing numbers before, but the numbers that came into his sight was quite poor. The amount of money he had was less than the number of subscribed viewers on his youtube page.

The moment he saw those numbers Ahn-jaehyun let out a long sigh.

“Uh-whew!”

The moment he became level 100 the first thing he did was to go through his Advancement. His character's class was finally changed from Magician to Necromancer. With his Advancement, his Stats had grown a lot. He also gained the Skeleton Knight Skill he had wanted so bad.

Afterwards, he gathered as much funds as he could, then he purchased the level 100 Items.

‘Whatever I earned had been squeezed out.’

Clear Spider Set and Golden Mantis' Scythe Sword.

Both were incredible items.

The Clear Spider set was made from Clear Spider's webs. It was so popular amongst the level 100 users that it picked up the nickname Ferrari. It was a very good defensive set. Since it was made out of spider webs, one couldn't feel its weight, yet its defense was superior to sets made out of steel. Its basic Stat Options were unparalleled amongst the Rare Items of the same rank.

On top of that, when one wore the whole set, it activated extra defense, increased movement speed, self-regeneration, and Stat increase options. All of them were quite valuable.

The Golden Mantis' Scythe Sword was top 5 in attack amongst the level 100 Unique Rank weapon Items. It was a very powerful sword. The ancillary options were worse than the regular Unique Items. However, the weapon had such a high attack that the other deficiencies could be ignored.

Ahn-jaehyun had to empty most of the money he had saved tenaciously to buy these two items.

The leftover money was used to buy new ingredients for the Skeleton Fragments, Golem ingredient gem, and consumable items. He had used all of his money. He didn't have a single gold to his name now.

If he told this truth to the people around him, they probably would have treated Ahn-jaehyun like a madman.

Ahn-jaehyun felt it himself.