Chapter 124 - Power of Wealth (2)

Power of Wealth (2)

4.

The high and mighty walls of the Shezga castle came into the view of the Corrupted army.  They maintained a singular focus on their task.

It had been 100 minutes since the Corrupted army had entered into its Siege mode.  If this pace was kept up, there would only be 20 minutes left until they arrived.  The monsters of Corrupted army would use their weapons to knock roughly against the castle gate and walls.

On one hand, there was still a long distance between the Corrupted army and the castle walls.  They were moving fast, but they weren't running. They were walking, so the distance they could cover in 20 minutes wasn't that large.

This was why the Corrupted army urged their feet to move faster.  Their foot speed was slowly increasing.  If they had been taking 10 steps, they had increased their pace to take 12 to 13 steps.

Koong,koong,koong,koong!

There was no obstacles that could stop them, and there was increased power behind their charge. The sound of the ground shaking was getting louder, and the force they were pushing forward with got stronger. They were like a living bulldozer. They were shoving everything out of their way. After they plowed up everything in front of them, they trampled everything to finish the deed.

If this scene was seen from the front, it would be a terrifying sight. For example, this was like a person standing in the middle of a train track built to connect two cliffs. The train was coming towards the person standing on the track, and it was making a lot of noise. 

Dizziness!

Moreover, this wasn’t a normal dizziness.  It was a dizziness that threatened to swallow the kaleidoscope of thoughts that was in one's head.  This dizziness completely filled one's mind.

There were times when a tragedy close at hand might seem comedic from afar.

The Corrupted army was a symbol representing tragedy. 

A person looking from afar would liken the army to this description right now.

It was like a wild animal running crazily as if its tail was on fire!

As the figure of speech implied, the Corrupted army's tail was on fire, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

The most eye catching part was the grisly sight of monster corpses strewn about behind the Corrupted army.  The corpses hadn't been disassembled, and they hadn't melted yet. The irrefutable evidence of the grisly process of the killing was on full display.

The next eye-catching part was a group of monsters dressed in similar gears. They were devastating the members of the Corrupted army.  These monsters all wore similar armors, and they looked as if they had some kind of a dress code.  The difference in terms of power was apparent between the two groups. The difference in power made the horde that symbolized tragedy to look almost comedic.

‘Six Bone Explosives and 3 Skeleton Warriors are needed for the Corrupted Armor Orc.’

The one directing this comedy was Hyrkan.

The size of the bag containing his Bone Explosives had noticeably decreased in size.  After he took out three Bone Explosive, he threw it towards a Corrupted Armor Orc.  The Bone Explosives crumpled the Orc's armor.  The dishevelled Orc put on a rage-filled expression as it turned to charge towards Hyrkan.

Hyrkan gave the signal to three Skeleton Warriors, who had just arrived after finishing their battle.  The Skeleton Warriors had just recovered from a broken knee, ribs and shoulders.  They followed their owner's orders as they ran in towards Orc.