Chapter 65 : Skill 'Armament' (1).

Skill ‘Armament’ (1)

A group of fully armed Skeleton Warriors walked along a clean path with lights on their heads. Behind them, Hyrkan carefully followed, tightly holding onto his sword.

‘This design isn’t one where a spirit would spawn.’

The moment Hyrkan opened the door and entered the instance dungeon, he had a feeling.

That the monster he would be facing wasn’t a pure spirit-type monster like the Salamanda.

It wasn’t a random feeling either. If the tunnel he was in before had a farm-like feel, the place he was in currently had a research lab-like feel.

The most important part of that the path was clean. If it was dirty, then it would have been likely for spirit-type monsters to spawn. It would have meant that spirit-type monsters who couldn’t endure the laboratory testing revolted and took over the lab.

But since the place Hyrkan was in was perfectly clean, it didn’t mean monsters took over the place. Then, the guardian protecting the dungeon must be waiting for him somewhere.

Such fine details were what made Warlord so charming as a game.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t a good news for Hyrkan.

‘Did I buy a fire-resistant set for nothing?’

Hyrkan had bought a fire-resistant set for higher than the market price because he thought he would have to face against spirit-type monsters. Although it wouldn’t be too big of a loss if he sold the set, he would still end up with a loss.

‘What a waste of money.’

Hyrkan walked and calculated the loss in his head. After about 10 minutes, the path he was taking led him to a large room. 1000 square meter area with about 10 meters to the ceiling. It was a large area, and the walls were filled with sword marks.

‘Ah.’

The moment Hyrkan saw the sword marks, he realized what the guardian of the dungeon was. When he saw the armor in the center of the dungeon, he was sure of his guess. The armor made for a large, 2-meter tall man looked like an armor from the medieval era. It was vastly different than the armor players wore, which focused on making them look better.

Of course, Hyrkan didn’t care how cool the armor looked like.

‘Bad memories pop up just when you think you forgot them.’

The good news was that Hyrkan had fought against this monster several times before. The bad news was that he had been killed by this monster as well.

‘So this is the place was where they created Spirit Knights.’

The moment Hyrkan discovered the armor, the armor had also discovered Hyrkan.

-Eliminating intruder

With a robotic sound, a stream of fire began to flow inside the armor.

Soon, the armor became filled with fire as it began to move.

Clack, clack!

The monster making the metallic sound and overflowing with fire was none other than the Spirit Knight. It was an artificially created monster that used the power of spirits to operate its armor. Its level changed depending on the spirit used as material. Since Hyrkan had killed level 80 Salamandas, the Spirit Knight here was likely to be above level 90.

The important thing to note was the Spirit Knight’s special trait.

‘Just my luck.’