Chapter 127 - Argardo Raid (2)

Argardo Raid (2)

5.

Through the sacrifice of an unknown magician, the Cursed castle had been sealed in its appalling state. The castle regained its light through the actions of four heroes.  Afterwards, those equipped with fancy Items filled up the castle.  A flower had bloomed, and it was named Havanz castle.

However, the elegant castle was now stained alongside the White-eyed Knight.  The Havanz castle's appearance turned more horrifying in appearance than the time it was called the Cursed Castle. A worse sense of despair filled the castle.

To fight against this despair, stars instead of fancy flowers started to gather.

Users that numbered easily over a thousand was positioned at a location where they could see the Havanz castle.  This wasn't a village.  There was no barricades formed here. If one insisted on making a comparison, this was like a massive camping ground or something similar to one.  In the normal logic of Warlord, this was a dangerous thing to be doing.  They were basically defenseless against the attacks of monsters.

However, none of the Users here were worried.  The monsters that appeared near Havanz castle was like pocket change or an ice cream dessert that cleansed their palate.   

Currently, beings that would freak out even these Users had just appeared.

“It's been awhile.”

A star amongst stars had appeared.  In fact, there was more than one.  Two stars had appeared.

“I’m talking to you. Isn't it normal for a person to at least nod their head? Why do you have to behave so coldly towards me?”

“What business do you have with me?”

It was Shir and Chev.

Users of great skill and renown had appeared in front of the Havanz castle for the Argardo Raid.  However, they paled in comparison to these two. These Users were no longer qualified to play a leading role or a supporting role. They had been turned into spectators in front of these two.

The Users focused their attention on the meeting happening between these two.

These two were stars amongst stars.  Shir and Chev wasn't bother by all the gazes focused on them as they revealed their true colors. Shir was treating Chev in a very cold manner.  There was no need to act as if they were on good terms.  Moreover, there was a good reason why they weren't on good terms.

“I'm not here for anything too important.  I checked your number, and you guys are going after us.  So I decided to greet you.”

Shir's expression crumpled at Chev's words.

This was the reason why their already bad relationship had worsened.

“You are here to provoke me.”

“No way.”

Anyone could see that the Argardo Raid was like an exclamation point to the great battle.  This was why everyone competed with each other to participate in the Argardo Raid.  The order had been determined through lottery. The Stormhunters were going right after the Red Bulls.

Of course, it soured Shir's mood.

‘If it was any other guild than the Red Bulls....’

The Stormhunters guild was pretty far down the queue.  Including the Red Bulls, there were a total of four guilds from the 30 great guilds in front of her.