Chapter 26 : Ahimbree (1).

[Hyrkan]

– Level: 20

– Class: Magician

– Title: 5

– Stats: Strength (116) / Stamina (28) / Intelligence (70) / Magic Power (71)

With the death of the Mud Troll, Hyrkan leveled up. After turning off the camera feature, he immediately checked his stats using his watch. Although he should have felt happy watching the numbers richer than before, his face didn’t say so.

Hyrkan didn’t stare at his stats for too long. He turned it off soon after and turned to the Skeleton Warriors that had just finished battling. The Skeleton Warriors were walking around, picking up pieces of their body that had fallen on the ground during a fight, and fitting them inside their bodies. Hyrkan gestured his finger toward himself, the ‘COME HERE!’ type of gesture.

However, the Skeleton Warriors did not react to this gesture. Hyrkan gestured again, this time pointing to the ground near his feet. The Skeleton Warriors stared at Hyrkan.

In the end, Hyrkan raised his voice.

“COME HERE! AROUND ME, NOW!”

Only then did the Skeleton Warriors quickly go near Hyrkan. As soon as they gathered, Hyrkan squatted down and drew five dots on the dirt.

“This is the Mud Troll we just killed. That’s you, that’s you, that’s you, and that’s me.”

Then, Hyrkan began to draw a line using the dots as a reference.

“Look here. If you approach the enemy from the back like this, obviously he’s going to react and turn around. Then what should the left and right flanks do? Hm? If the enemy turns to the right, the one on the left can attack; if the enemy turns to the left, the one on the right can attack. Move with that in mind!”

Hyrkan explained incessantly like a commander briefing the soldiers on his strategy.

The explanation didn’t end there. Hyrkan jumped up from the ground, then stretched his hands out towards one skeleton’s head.

Whish!

The Skeleton Warrior quickly dodged the attack. Because of Hyrkan’s training, they were always prepared to dodge attacks of all kinds.

Of course, now wasn’t one of those training.

“Oh, you dodged? Fine, that’s good. But why did you jump to dodge before? Do you have wings? Can you turn mid-air? You can’t, so why jump? Are you a frog?”

At Hyrkan’s words, the Skeleton Warriors still stared blankly at Hyrkan.

In truth, what Hyrkan was doing now was a waste of time. The Skeleton Warriors couldn’t understand strategies like this. Their Combat AI allowed them to gain experience only through battles, not through speech. Hyrkan knew this as well.

The reason he was doing so knowing this was as a form of self-reflection. He was explaining to himself. What went wrong and what needed work. Such self-reflections of his were rather long. Rambling on about this and that, Hyrkan graded his battle.

‘There’s just so much to fix. I wouldn’t even give it a 60 out of a 100.’

60 out of 100.

That was all Hyrkan could give to the battle just now.

Of course, Hyrkan wasn’t discouraged from this. He left his self-reflections as self-reflections and moved on.

‘At least, I can praise myself for hitting level 20 12 hours earlier than I thought.’