Chapter 145 - Frost Knight (1)

Frost Knight (1)

1.

Hydra, Big Smiles and the Hahoe Mask.

These three participants had created an incident that had never been seen before.  Moreover, the reverberation caused by the struggle for the rights to the Northland was so strong that the topic refused to go away after a day had passed.

- So we have to ask for permission if we want to go to the Northland?

- The Hahoe Mask doesn't have a personal site.  Do we have to go to his Youtube page, and ask for his permission in the comment section?

- I don't know.  In the case of guilds, they keep a fixed schedule regarding the hunting grounds they own.  I get the concept of a guild holding the ownership.  However, isn't this case a little bit different?  We've never had a private User insist on the ownership of a region.

- ㄴ The Hahoe Mask fought and won in a fair manner.  So what's the problem?

- ㄴ Didn't the Hahoe Mask ambush Sinclair after he fought Sohank?  It wasn't fair and square.

- ㄴ Of course, it is.  He fought 30 Users.  It was a 30 vs 1 fight, so it is as fair and square as it could be.

- ㄴ In truth, I can't believe the Big Smiles tried a 30 vs 1 fight.  I feel a bit bad about the Big Smiles.

- So when is the Hahoe Mask going to upload his video?

Even amongst the common Users, the presence of the Hahoe Mask dominated everything.

The presence of the Hahoe Mask lingered.  The Red Bulls guild and 7 additional guilds of the 30 great guilds gave up on conquering the Urugal mountain range.  After they abandoned the task, the only challenger left was the Stormhunters guild.  However, it seemed they practically ran away from the Urugual mountain after suffering heavy damage.  Then there were the stories of the skilled Users that represented the Underfoot guilds.  They were receiving VIP treatments from the 30 great guilds.  These Users were transferring to the 30 great guilds.  Then there was the V&V guild that was continuously rewriting the time records for the Boss Monsters.  However, all these news just brushed by the consciousness of the Users.  These news wasn't retained in their memories.

- If looked at it in a certain way, the Hahoe Mask might be the warlord.

- Isn't the strongest User in Warlord called the warlord?  Doesn't that mean the Hahoe Mask is the warlord?

- If a warlord appears, does this mean it is the end of Warlord?

- ㄴ Then the Hahoe Mask will bring this game to an end.  Do you this the Tobo Soft plans to erase the Hahoe Mask?

- ㄴ Let's stop talking about the Hahoe Mask.

Some were uncomfortable with the excessive interest that was paid to the Hahoe Mask.

There was a scary tornado brewing outside the interest of the Hahoe Mask.  However, only a few people realized this fact.

“This is driving me nuts.”

He was so frustrated that a User mumbled out a complaint he shouldn't have voiced.  His character name was Strauss, but he was known more by his nickname and rank.  He was the First Head.  The User was constantly rubbing at his face.  He was one of the few people that saw the hidden storm that was brewing.

‘The Hahoe Mask isn't the important story right now.’

The First Head Strauss had heard the news about Sohank's failure and he had received Natal's report.  When he heard it, he saw through to the most important issue at hand.