Chapter 68 - Helm Ogre (1)

Helm Ogre (1).

[Your Level has risen.]

A pleasant sound was heard.

‘It won’t give me any time to rest.’

However, the moment Hyrkan heard the announcement for his level up, he frowned instead of having a happy smile on his face.  He threw his body towards the battlefield in front of his eyes.

Hyrkan ran towards a battlefield that held two 3 meter giants with black and ragged skin.  They had rock-like skins.  Seven Skeleton Warriors, and a golem was nearby.

Level 90 monster.  Black Troll.

Their tough skin meant they had high defense, and they also possessed an astonishing regeneration ability.  They also gave a very substantial amount of EXP. This monster had ruthlessly swung its club at Hyrkan a moment ago.

He was sent flying after a critical hit.  After Hyrkan healed his wound, he was about to eat a consumable item when he leveled up as one of the Black Troll died.

The level up bonus recovered him fully.  Since his Stamina and Magic was filled to the brim, Hyrkan got a little bit of a breathing room.

‘This is so tiring.’

He swallowed his complaints.  The Black Troll ran towards him, and its club came down like lightning.  He sidestepped the blow, then he slid between the Black Troll’s legs to escape.

Then he quickly came to a stop.

After a quickly leap, he stabbed the White Mamba Fang Sword into the Black Troll’s back.

Poo-oohk!

White Mamba Fang Sword.  It was a level 70 Unique Rank Item.  The main attribute of items were assigned randomly.  Instead of Strength and Stamina, it rolled Wisdom and Magic.  Hyrkan had purchased it at a cheap price at auction. Even at a very conservative price, he had purchased it for 38,000 gold.

For the general public, it was a ridiculous price, but Hyrkan felt as if the price had been a bargain.

[The Black Troll was poisoned by the White Mamba’s Venom.]

White Mamba Fang Sword’s secondary attribute, Poisoning!

The damage caused by the Poisoning was quite strong. Moreover, the Poisoning Magic worked very well against Trolls, who had a powerful skin regenerative property.  Even if its regeneration was strong, there was still a finite HP.  Its HP didn’t recover.  It only recovered its wounds.  The effect of the poison continued as it disregarded the regeneration ability.

Moreover, the sword’s damage was also powerful.  This fact was evident when the sword pierced through the very thick leather of the Black Troll in a single breath.

When the sword was embedded deep, the Balck Troll’s regeneration ability activated.  Its skin started to regenerate around the still embedded sword. Hyrkan had a bloody smile on his face.  With both his hands holding the sword, he pressed both his feet against the Troll’s back. He looked akin to a climber using rock climbing techniques.

He was skillful and sure in his techniques.

There was a reason why Warlord users took the Climbing Test. In Warlord, the Rock Climbing technique was an absolute requisite skill.  It was used, while fighting against any monsters over midsize.  If one was capable of sticking to the monster’s body, it gave one the opportunity to give constant damage to the monster.

Choo-roong!

In this position, Hyrkan unsheathed his other sword from his waist, then he tirelessly moved the blade to make countless cuts on the Black Troll’s back.