Chapter 83 The Baheim Tribe (2).

The Baheim Tribe (2)

5.

It was a winding and endless road. When they followed upstream of a river ending at a lake, they arrived at a cliff. The river was falling off the cliff and the sound of the water falling was deafening. It was letting out a violent scream.

The two users arrived at the location where the river was letting an endless scream. Hyrkan and Whistling faced each other.

Hyrkan opened his mouth to speak. Whistling also opened his mouth to answer back. However, their voices had no chance against the sound of the waterfall.

Hyrkan shook his head as he closed his mouth, then tapped lightly on his wrist watch. Whistling also closed his mouth when he saw this. He nodded his head.

The two of them started touching their wrist watch.

“The sound of the waterfall is immensely wonderful.”

“Is this place the Baekong Falls?”

The conversation between the two finally started.

“We have to pray that we are at the right place or else we would have come here for nothing. Anyways, prepare to give me your 100 gold. You can't back out later on.”

“If I could really meet an Elf in a place like this, I would give you 100 gold. No, I would even give you 1000 gold.”

“Wait a moment. Let me record those words.”

With the incredible sight behind as their background, the two of them held a conversation that didn't have much substance to it. Since it was a trivial conversation, the conversation quickly came to an end. The thick mist of water started to tickle their faces.

‘It really is a dead end.’

The Baekong Falls had a semi-circular shape. Moreover, the stage perfectly fit the description of a dead-end road.

Hyrkan and Whistling stood in front of the dead-end, both of them looking speechlessly at the waterfall.

“So do we wait for the Elf to come?”

Whistling was the first one to break the silence.

Instead of answering him, Hyrkan took out the 5 Bone Fragments from his pocket. He spread it across the floor. Whistling knew what Hyrkan's action meant. Whistling's expression changed as he quickly looked towards the back.

One had to slightly tilt one's head back against the falling waters to see them. Whistling saw 4 enormous Hook Praying Mantises, as well as 5 Tree Bark Snakes that looked like moving logs.

These bastards were so large that they would make a lot of sound if they started moving. However, the sound of the waterfall had drowned out the sound of the monsters. This was why Hyrkan and Whistling hadn't been able to sense them.

It was as simple as that. They hadn't been aware of monsters’ presence.

“Bone Armor.”

Hyrkan's summoned Skeleton Warriors were equipped with armor. Gloves, chest armors, greaves and even shoulder armors were put on!

The white armor made it look as if the Skeleton Warriors had swollen in size. At the same time, a horn appeared on the Skeleton Warrior's head.

After putting on the Madness Helm, the Skeleton Warriors opened their mouth wide and aggressively expressed their violent nature. As if it was answering the call of the Madness of the Skeleton Warriors, the swords grasped by the Skeleton Warriors let out a blue light.