Racism

Okay, yes, people of other colors deserve rights too. They deserve equality as well.

But when people start saying stuff like "kill all whites," there's an issue.

That's not equality. Because that's hating people specifically for their skin color.

I myself am white, I want equality. I don't get scared of people based on skin color. I get scared of people because they're strangers, no matter if they're black, white, brown, even if there was someone green. I'm paranoid of literally everyone because of the things humans are capable of.

When I do give people a chance, it's STILL not based on skin color. It's based on actions.

If you're a white person who treats me and others with respect, who is nice, I'm fine with you.
If you're a white person who tortures black people simply because they're black, you deserve all things bad and to go through the worst hell of the worst beliefs.

If you're a black person who treats me and others with respect, who is nice, I'm fine with you.
If you're a black person who kills kids because you hate kids, of course you deserve the worst.

If you're a brown person who treats me and others with respect, who is nice, I'm fine with you.
If you're a brown person who rolls over kittens for likes on social media, you deserve horrible things.

Bad people deserve bad things.
Good people deserve good things.
No matter the freaking skin color.

If bringing harm to others brings you joy, I don't care about your skin color, you need justice's hammer to be slammed onto you.

If you spread goodness, are a good helpful person, you deserve a good life. Simple as that.

You know what skin color is? Just the color of our shells.
When we die, our souls leave these shells.

You know who treats our shells equally?
Maggots.

When we die, maggots don't care about the color. They just get food. Simple.
Like how we don't care about if a chocolate chip cookie was blue, purple, yellow, etc. A cookie is a cookie.

The color of our skin is just the color of the shells our souls use to actually touch things.

In the end, we're all the same. We're all humans.
We're born, we're babies.
We live for a while.
And, no matter if we're killed or die from old age, we all end up dead.

If death doesn't care about skin color, why should humans?

Simple as that. We're all humans. Saying Death To (specific skin color), that's saying death to humans.

Yes, bad people like serial killers, assaulters, ect, don't exactly deserve to live. But that's because they're not exactly people.