Crazy Pro-Vaxx

So some loon...they decided to dishonor fallen heroes to self proclaim themselves as a hero because they took a shot.

I can't tell what the bigger center words say because of this vandalism, but it was a memorial wall for fallen firefighters

I can't tell what the bigger center words say because of this vandalism, but it was a memorial wall for fallen firefighters. I'm assuming who's lives were list in a horrible wildfire battle. You know, making sure many more lives weren't lost, saving civilians.

Ah. But getting a needle in your arm to get a barely even a year old medicine is what makes you a herooo 👏👏👏👏👏
Want a cookie? For doing something millions of people don't give a dam about?

Firefighters: visit sick kids in hospitals, and save those hospitals.

Vaccine: was almost forced on sick kids so they can make a wish, despite the fact it could conflict with other medicines.

Yes. 👏👏👏 You are a true gods dam hero. 👏👏👏 I'm sure in the great hall of Valhalla, you'll be given a high throne!

Man, fuk you, and I hope that the next shot you get makes you horribly ill. And that you get the flu again, since a lot of vaccinated people have been getting other older sicknesses again.

And you know what...
If this was just a stunt for 15 minutes of fame, I hope the person who did this still gets horribly sick for defiling a memorial of actual heroes.