"Victims"

Am I the only one who starts losing trust in someone when they're talking about something serious and use "..." and/or fake stutters a lot?

This especially happens when someone says they just got abused or are dealing with a bad user on here. They're SO distraught by what happened/is happening that they have the calmness and steady enough time to "s-s-say....s-s-someth-thing!!!"

It makes me think you don't even want help, don't need it, and just want attention.

And don't give me that "It's their coping mechanism" bs. It's one thing if you use it to cope - it's another to screenshot what happened (or put the deep details on a chapter or MB), show the screenshots a while after the fact (long enough to take a deep breath), and then also stutter and add gaps. When you do that, it not only feels like what you're doing is fake in a way, it also makes it seems you're not that serious about the situation and want the attention and/or drama. Why would you want to publicize it and make it bigger?

If it's an ACTUAL issue, whether someone struck something personal or something otherwise, the stutters and useless gaps make reading the issue too long, makes it feel like you don't even feel any bad feelings towards the issue, and that you're more focused on looking like an innocent distraught victim than actually getting the situation handled.

I'm sorry, but if you ever talk this while talking about some issues, I instantly lose at least 50% in you. I've seen and dealt with too many fakes who talked like this and can't trust a dam thing.
It's okay if you occasionally add the "..." and such, conveying your emotions, and some tend to do it without thinking. But when it's constantly, that's an issue. And I see so many just brush it off, seeing it as normal.