Reincarnation and Games

So I started falling down a small rabbit hole when I was watching something about Midnight Gospel, had a bit of a cry again, found out is may have some root in Buddhism, found out that Buddhism is the belief that we go through a continuous cycle of reincarnation and it's about coming to peace with death (as far as I could find, don't attack me if this is wrong).

And my recent thoughts on it?

Video games, specifically RPGs where you can create your own unique type of character, is kinda like reincarnation in a way.

A new life is created, does their own thing, goes on their adventure. Then when their adventure ends, a new character is made and does their own thing, maybe some of the same, maybe some different. Good or bad, boy or girl, ends up in a relationship or remains single. 

Let's take Skyrim, for example.
First you may create an Khajiit man, and you play as him for a long time, building him up, making him a warrior, joins and becomes leader of every faction he can, saves the world. But he never settles, doesn't take in kids.

Maybe a few years later, you decide you're done with that character. This time, you play as an Orc woman.
And this time, you decide to play as just a simple mercenary who otherwise lives a normal life as a farmer, just does the merc work to pay off stuff. No adventures, no big dragon fights, no dealing with wars. Just a family woman with her spouse. two kids, and housecarl.

In a way, that can be considered a representation of reincarnation.

I dunno, I have weird thoughts in the middle of an anxiety attack. XD