Humans vs Non-Humans

You know what I wanna see? More anti-other-species humans get called out by a human that supports the other species.

Tokyo Ghoul, for example. A pro-ghoul human stands up for ghouls, and starts bringing up the thing about dog meat being legal to eat in Japan (they literally eat some seafood alive), how at least (as far as we've seen (and as far as I can remember)) rich ghouls don't dress us up for some fancy show, or make us breed with others for some new species, hunt us to use as expensive jewelry or some rug (though there's probably still some who did. Not a reason to attack the good ones though)

Like, I want to see SOMETHING where the human who is pro-different-species calls out the humans, who want to eradicate even the good parts of the species, for being far worse. I've only really seen any hint of this in How To Train Your Dragon, where I think the Vikings did keep some souvenirs from dragons they killed or attacked where all the dragons did was kill for food and self-defense.
"They've killed hundreds of us!" Stoic says, then Hiccup throws back "And we've killed thousands of them!"

Like, we do far worse to other species than those who are just eating us. Ya, some of the other species WILL be mentally unstable, but they're not of the larger portion. This would be a great point to bring up in anything, and it never is. Use it to make the villains stop to think, if even for a second.