Monster Bye

I hate every-fuking0thing about this.

This already looks bad. Like a Party City ad. I'd already posted about this in my News book.

But...

Then more came out.

Turns out in a school full of plant beings and blob monsters and other types of characters, so much room for originality and new loveable characters, where new characters usually could and would be introduced...

They make someone who has always identified as a girl be non-Binary now.

Frankie Stein is now They.

They did this because the actor wanted it.

Basically, think of it as like Tara Strong wanted Timmy Turner to be a girl because she's a girl. For more than one episode.

There's already clips, people talking about it. Frankly, I hate it. I don't care if it's just a testing clip. 

Heck, maybe even give her a sibling who's enby? Clawdeen has siblings who go to MH. Why can't Frankie?

And the same guy directing this is the guy who directed a movie called Krippendorf's Tribe, can't really show the trailer here in fear of WP getting mad. But it's a Disney movie, I think, and...well, you'll have to watch the trailer for yourself.

And people are all like "Well, it's nice things are progressive, and-"

And they can't be so with new characters instead of slapping it on old characters?

I'm trying to think of one thing I like about this, but I can't. This was not needed. 

It's okay to write your own personal AUs, whatever.
The issue is that this isn't being made as an AU, but as yet another reboot.  Like Live Action remakes have been the most loved thing.

And this isn't me "hating on non-binary people". My genderfluid self sometimes identifies as non-binary. And my butt loves myself. I hate my life situations, but not me as a person. 
My issue is they have to take a character and change her for "we're supportive!" points, and I think because the actor says to, instead of making a unique character who either joins the original crew or, gods forbid, the next gen!

What next? Draculaura and Clawdeen get together? Clawd no longer exists? Clawdeen and Draculaura no longer have a sisterly bond?
(I don't mind Clawdeen being sapphic, especially considering she was originally intended to be lesbian)

Hollywood really needs to stop with the live action reboots, honestly...