Only Dystopia

Am I the only one seeing how we're in a dystopia where spreading your legs on a camera makes you more money than a group of people combined who've been working in the summer sun?

How is no one seeing this as a dystopia? How is the best way to make money without being a celeb not seen as a nightmare?

Like, imagine a world where people just sold their bodies on the streets, no one saw anything wrong with it, and some include their adult kids in their work.
Or some can't even be bothered to wear a mask and then their kid gets attacked because someone's mom was mad, and people literally pull their kids from things they enjoy so they can continue posing nude by someone who picked them up.

Now make it where it's just behind a screen.

Isn't that all this is? How the fuk is this NOT a dystopia?

Like, you do you. Do sex work if you want.
But oh my fuking gods, WHY has this become such a great way to make money? I'm not hating on the work itself (unless you're making your kid's life harder), I'm hating on the way the world is.

My dad would work hours every day, never even given a day off at his old jobs even if there was a heat wave warning, have to wake up before the sun was even peaking to go to work, and he made less money than some chick taking feet pics.

And plus add that the price of everything is getting higher and higher.

How the ever loving fuk is no one seeing where the best way to make a livable wage is by prostituting yourself a dystopia?

Have sex with who you want (as long as it's legal age and consensual). Let yourself be bought if you want. Sell your nudes if you want. Whatever. Your life, not mine.
But WHY has this become the best career path money wise? We live in a world where taking nudes is the best way to pay rent over helping create a travelling gaming truck or help build an aquarium (not kidding. My dad helped work on one of those trucks, and helped with building one of those sea-world-type of places).
The money they make in a week doing that? My dad didn't even get in a month.

You see what I'm saying? I don't have an issue with sex work itself, I have an issue with what is the best way to put food on the table. Where becoming just a screen-prostitute makes you more money than creating big things people of all ages enjoy.