Wednesday

So I do love the show. If I had Netflix (recently lost the subscription because m o n e y), I'd probably plan to watch it again.

But it's only as good as it is because of Jenna Ortega. Dealing with this like Henry Cavill had to deal with the Witcher, basically.

Here, let me show a vid to provide more of an explanation:

"It's like if your boss discovered you sitting in her office chair shouting orders at your peers and said, "You're absolutely right. You're in charge now!"

Let's think of it this way.

The creators are the boss.
Jenna is an employee.
And the Wednesday show is a nuclear reactor.

Now, the nuclear reactor is about to explode due to lack of care, and the boss is giving orders that would've made it worse.
So Jenna, knowing what to do, gives orders to her co-workers on how to properly stop the meltdown, and it actually works.

She saved this nuclear reactor from exploding.
If anything, she deserved a promotion! (Which she did get, now being an executive producer too)

Hel, if it flopped, the other actors would be associated with that failure.

Like for example, what's the first thing you think of when I say Logan Lerman?
Percy Jackson, right? (Or perhaps Wallflower, but that's besides the point)
He's associated with another IP adaptation that flopped hard.

Or how Matthew Lillard is now associated a lot with Shaggy. (And I'm saying this in a good way, he was a GREAT Shaggy!) May start being associated a lot with William Afton/Purple Guy now.

The lesser known actors would've been associated with this flop if Jenna didn't put her foot down. The creators would.
She saved their butts, honestly. And they're giving her crap for being "a stubborn annoyance"?

No. She fixed the machine. She prevented an explosion. She kinda saved some people in a way. She deserves that promotion.
Stop complaining, because if it weren't for her, your show would've probably flopped, and you could've ruined the reputations of others. 

Have these Aholes not seen ANYTHING of things flopping when they don't listen to fans? 
Nah, their heads are too far up their assesss for them to see anything but crap.

At least she's been promoted to producer, and hopefully it doesn't get so bad as to make her quit as it did with Cavill with Witcher.