Cielbastian

Warnings:
Pedophilia
SA
Pro-shippers

Gonna say it right now.

If you're a Ciel x Sebastian shipper, unfollow me. Ciel is what? 11 to 14? Meanwhile Sebastian, though an 100+ year old demon, is around mid 20s to early 30s. If you ship an adult and a child who's barely even in the middle of puberty, I don't want your creepyness around here.

This is why I stopped watching the show years ago. One of my favorite parts about getting into something is seeing other fans, the memes, the fanart!

Ya, well, that kinda gets ruined when I see people ship a literal child with a grown asss adult.

And I don't wanna hear no "Well Sebby's a demon, so age works differently-"
He's still in the form of an adult, with adult work, has had sex as an adult, probably an adult in demon years, thinks and acts like an adult (with comedy since BB is part comedy) And you're all attracted to him as the adult human form he is.

Ya, there was like one weird scene(...the corset scene), but if you're full on romantically and or sexually drawing, writing, and roleplaying them, I question your morals.

How can you see a child and an adult and think "Dam, sure would be nice to have a romantic roleplay of those two."
It's one thing if the characters have a 1 year gap, like a 17 YO and an 18 YO. You don't suddenly mature when that clock hits 12am on your BDay.
It's another to ship a child with someone who's 11 to 16 years older than them

What's even more fuked up is how FAMOUS this fuking ship is.
I get recommended it on here, I look up simple AMV's of the show and I get ship videos, I look up meme animations and I get ship animations instead. So I fuking left the fandom, I was sick of the group either consisting of dim kids who don't understand yet, or people who are old enough to understand and are just creepy.

"Well, they're not real-"

By that logic, let 16 year olds character simp for a 4 year old character. Have a cartoon where a 15 year old and a 40 year old are in a happy relationship together. Have a game where you're a 30 year old man with a 14 year old girl as a romance option.

And I see people go haywire both on here and off when a user ships a little girl with an adult man. I remember there was a book of a tween girl in an arranged marriage with a man, and it was romanticizing it, of him doing stuff to her, her wanting the adult. Not as a way to speak out against child marriage. But a way to romanticize and sexualize it. People go crazy and report stories shipping the kid and the kidnapper from The Black Phone.

They're not real, none of it is real. So what does it matter? How do they differ from Cielbastian? Because of the corset scene? Which of itself was still weird AF even for a wacky show?
What makes those bad, but Cielbastian good?

I don't wanna hear "Well, it's okay there-"
Because this makes me think you're okay with an adult traveling across countries just to sleep with someone who isn't even old enough to legally drive in the US, or other things. I don't know the legal AOC for Japan, I keep finding mixed messages. But my point stands.

And no "Well, my country has lower AOC laws-"
Mental maturity and legal maturity are 2 different things.
And Ciel is younger than 16, pal.

"Well, a lot of people do it-"

Ya, and we have a lot of people who experienced child sa. We have a lot of people who hate gays. We have a lot of people who hate asian people. 
Just because there's a large group doesn't mean it's okay. If it were the case, child marriage would still be as okay as it was in the dark ages, as well as father-daughter marriage.

"Well, I aged him up/down-"

Again. So many other people band together to get books removed where a character's age is changed for romantic and/or sexual convenience. Not "Oh, these characters meet again after 20 years of not seeing each other." But full on "Well, I changed their age to make them have the dirties without bad being there!" And again, how is this any fuking different?

So if you ship Cielbastian, leave now. You disgust me. I don't care how young you are. I knew that crap was wrong when I was fuking 11. Even if I was simping for older characters myself, I still knew that someone around my parents age shouldn't be finding someone my age romantic or sexual. Ya, everyone knows about different wrong this at different ages. But I'm pretty sure that unless you grew up in a household that normalized that BS, it's common sense to not want to be with someone as old as your parent.