Some BS

Aaaand my dad is well enough to get drunk and get into a fight with the neighbors. Is it wrong to wish he was sick again?

I guess they (the neighbors) invited some friends over, and the kids are outside playing basketball at 1 in the morning.
Ya, bs, but I grew up in trailer parks where kids played outside so dam early all the time. Me and my siblings are use to it.
And my dad was sitting in the car, drinking beer. I don't know what happened other than my dad was telling them to please stop playing basketball at 1am, his kids are trying to sleep (You know how many times he's blasted the car radio at 3am? He hasn't done it lately, but UGH)

All the little ones were sleeping, my sisters were just staying awake and chatting like usual, I just woke up and got on my phone because my sleep schedule is non existent. No one cared that they were out there playing basketball at 1 in the morning. We only have a problem when they're throwing the ball at our house, and that's only happened once months ago.

So I saw the neighbor take the first swing at my dad. So it was actually the guy who started getting physical. But then everything after that is a blur.
This one woman who we've never seen here before kept trying to keep my dad from going in the car, and then tried to keep him from going inside when my mom got him. She kept getting in his face, yelling.

And the only reason my mom knew about this fight is because my first little sister saw it, was starting the first seconds of a panic attack, and rushed upstairs to tell her. But at that point, she was shaking so much she could barely walk.
Thankfully, she got downstairs to her and the 2nd little sister's room, and me and 2nd calmed her down from her panic attack.

Then after my mom got my dad inside, he tried going out again. He didn't even tell her, she only knew because she asked me where was he now.

Ya, the neighbors are dikheads and dude tried to start swinging (I saw, my dad didn't fight back, just dodged), but oh my gods. My dad isn't making things better by trying to go back out, by being the one who was sitting drunk in the car, wasting not just money on beer when he doesn't have a job, but also wasting gas money by keeping the car running. With Christmas around the corner, and also me still being owed $15 that was borrowed, he is NOT making our situation easier.

The fact things were calmer while he was sitting sick in his room unable to get up probably better shows how a divorce would be beneficial, aside from the fact my mom 100% can and would be able to get a job now.