The Vaccine

Okay, might get some backlash for this one...

Am I the only one who hasn't and won't get the vaccine?
I don't know. A shot that came so soon, and is cheap? My gut is screaming this isn't good.

From what I heard, a lot of people have been having issues, some even dying, right after getting it. Peeps on here have been having physical pain, and brush it off as normal.

Like, why get it so soon when it hasn't even been tested? If it has been tested, then there hasn't been MUCH testing done.

And I heard that the guy who brought the cure here worked in both Chinese and American labs, and the virus was made in China, and the guy purposely brought it here.
No offense to the Chinese. You're different than the people who made this, seperate people.
But America does this too, man-made viruses.
Heck, this may have been made to help push for a new war. We all know how governments and leaders and such live to push for that.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to get it.

And who's to say covid wasn't made to develop and change, like the flu? What then? Keep getting vaccinated again and again and again until what?

I keep seeing that everyone has been getting the vaccine and getting headaches and stuff. But don't question why it was released so soon, when we've still yet to find cures for other things that have existed for much longer.
Anything that changes the way your body feels, especially when it goes up to your head and causes you to hurt, CAN'T be good. Shots shouldn't do that. Arm aches are normal because that's where you got the shot. But headaches and leg cramps and such? And everyone thinks it's normal?

And isn't it like really cheap? No actually good medicine is cheap. Everything comes at a price. You wouldn't take cheap or free candy, so why would you take cheap or free medicine?

No. Not buying it. My gut says it doesn't feel right in the least bit, like red warning signs flashing.
Call me crazy and "a murderer" all you like, but this doesn't feel okay at all.