What The Pluck?

JFC, I just found out about a channel called The Ploofs, and their channel mostly consists of pranks, but the wife's pranks seem more messed up. But people keep saying they're "such a good couple". Then they come out with a video talking about how he has depression.

Their most popular video is where she says her niece is actually her daughter from when she was 14, and was wondering if he'd like to be her father. And he looked happy and willing, only for them to go "Ha! Just a prank!" And the look 

He pranks her too, but jfc, by the looks of it, her pranks are more on the emotionally abusive side, such as "starting an argument and throwing my ring out the window!" (yes, he put a ring on it) and one where they play some games that if he wins, he chooses something she has to say or do, but if she wins then she gets to punch him with a boxing glove, and she "jokingly" asks "Can I do it without the glove?" (And the video starts with him about to get punched-)

No wonder this poor dude has depression! Frosted Hel, wtf is this crap!? I don't care if that's their "whole thing", it seems messed up. Even if it's "not as it seems" with other content or if you "watch it more", this still seems likes it's romanticizing this type of behavior.

Reverse the roles.
Guy "pranks" his girlfriend that he had a kid at 14 that he gave to his sibling, but now wants to parent the kid (involving this 3 to 5 year old in the "prank) and wants to know if she would like to adopt, and then laughing when she falls for it.
Guy "pranking" his wife by trying to start a fight and pretending to toss his wedding ring out the window.
Girl says that if she wins, she can ask her husband about or to do anything, but if he wins then he gets to punch her (in the face, too), to which he says "Can I do it without the boxing glove?"
But then her pranks consists of opening the window at a car wash or pretending to sleep.
People would be screaming ABUSE and asking "Why did you marry this man!?"

But it's the other way around, so it's "Aw, you guys are such a cute couple!"

I hate people. I'd like to go spend the rest of my days in a cabin with nothing and no one but a laver, books, stuff to make tea, and the basic necessities, only ever leaving to deal with author stuff.