Snow White?

So Disney is making a live action Snow White, and they're hiring a black actress for her. Like all the white actresses just quit.

...she was literally called Snow White for a reason. Her mom wanted a daughter with lips as red as blood, hair as dark as night, and SKIN AS WHITE AS SNOW

Disney already has a black princess that they haven't made any live action movie of!
I would LOVE to see Princess And The Frog as live action!

Tiana was Disney's first black princess.
The prince actually has CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!
The setting of New Orleans would be perfect to see.
Seeing Friends On The Other Side would be great in live action.
Seeing live action Tiana kiss her prince and then turn human in her beautiful wedding dress would be amazing!

But NOOOOOO
You have to have a white character played by a black person. Instead of make a movie with an ALREADY EXISTING black woman!

Okay, then when a live action PATF comes around, Tiana should be played by someone who isn't black. If we're gonna make the white disney princesses black, then let's do vice versa.

Or how about MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!?!
Princess and the Pauper is yet to be done! Why not use that and make the Princess and the Pauper black!? A black princess and a black pauper girl find each other, and swap lives for a bit! Or another fairytale they haven't done yet!

Oh, I forgot. Disney doesn't have anyone creative anymore, so they recycle and change things to their liking. Not make anything new.

I hate Disney. I really do.