Which Is Worse?

TW For trafficking, assault, and mention of suicide.

On Facebook, I think someone legit said Human Trafficking and Covid are equally bad....

Dude, what the actual fuk...
Trafficking has been going on for centuries, and people turn up dead for investigating. Covid is only so recent, and there's still chances of surviving.
People have been kidnapped and sold off as sex and torture slaves for CENTURIES, outliving all the virsuses we know of.

But the assault, the murder, the cannibalism, the sex slavery, the torture, of humans, men, women, children, even babies, of both CisHet and LGBTQ+, of people of many colors, is equal to a recent virus that will be gone one day?

No. Fuk no. Trafficking is far FAR worse! There's people traumatized from it! There's rarely ever any escape from it! Those who try and speak out against it are murdered or "commit suicide".

Ah, but because both involve a lot of death, they're equal.

No. Trafficking involves even years of disgusting and horrible acts, of horrible tortures inflicted by another human, sometimes even on camera for many to watch, or involves someones being sold off as food.

Where as with Covid, you either pass away from it, or you beat it like a regular sickness.

Yes. Covid and Human Trafficking is equal....