Parody

TW:
Sexual Assault

There's this genderbend version of I Kissed A Girl by Cobra Starship, just listened to it for the first time, and people are like "It's such bi energy! I relate!"

But the parody is literally about a fukboy going out with his fukboy friends and assaulting a dude (anyone who says a forced kiss doesn't count as a form of SA can serious fuk off) to get him pisssed and steal his girlfriend.

How tf is that bi energy? How tf is that soooo relatable?

The whole point of the parody is about a assshat who'd do anything to get in a girl's pants, including anger her boyfriend by assaulting him because she doesn't like having an "emotionally weak" boyfriend. If that's what being bisexual is to you, I kindly ask you stay 2,000,000 miles away from me.

I don't agree that male sa, whether done by a woman or another man, is some humor thing. But at least the song makes the assaulter seem like a dirtball and what he's doing is shittty.
The main issue is people saying this parody is a perfect bisexual song.

No. We're not sexual assaulters. Those who do so aren't doing it because they're bisexual but because they're mentally unwell.

The I Kissed A Boy parody by Cobra Starship is about a straight fukboy, and he and his friends want to start fights and hook-up with chicks women willing to cheat on their lovers, willing to assault a dude for such. Song is not about being bicurious or anything. NOT a bisexual anthem.