Actually Not A Bad Idea

Just watched Saberspark's new vid on the Little Mermaid film Asylum did.

First off, the mouths remind me of that gif from that commercial where this girl laughs or something and the top of her head stretches back-

And we DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF AI ART UNLESS THE PERSON(S) WHOS ART WAS USED GAVE PERMISSION AND GOT CREDITBut considering they were ripping-off the Disney Style in the image and making the turtle look like the ones from Finding Nemo, they clear...

But considering they were ripping-off the Disney Style in the image and making the turtle look like the ones from Finding Nemo, they clearly STOLE

BUT-
I gotta give them props for making the prince turn into a merman in the end.
I hadn't seen that done before with a Little Mermaid retelling, and I actually kinda like that idea.

 She explored his world, and he wants to explore hers.
IRL, when there's a couple where both people are born from different places, and especially differ in cultures, they try to explore each others lives by getting to know what they grew up with. So the idea of the prince later exploring the undersea, experiencing it with a tail of his own, after he and the mermaid fall in love is actually a cute twist.

DAM YOU RIP-OFF STUDIO FOR GIVING ME IDEAS FOR MY RETELLINGS
Does that mean I'd be ripping-off and rip-off? I don't know, there's plenty of Little Mermaid retellings, theirs is just a Rip-off because they planned for it when the Live Action one was coming to rake in the money either from the parents who accidentally bought the wrong movie or those who say "We have Little Mermaid at home."

Still, the idea that the prince wants to experience the sea the same way she experienced land is actually not a bad idea.
If we go a step further, Mermaids having an importance to their hair, making the Sea Witch understandably angry for losing hers, would be a nice touch, too.
And instead of losing her voice, the mermaid would lose her hair and can't tell anyone about the spell. It would also help kids who are dealing with baldness rather it be cancer or any other reason feel they are great the way they are, hair or no hair!

...again, DAM YOU RIP-OFF FOR GIVING ME IDEAS!!!

Just a short little rant about a crappy cash-grab movie that's using AI now.