Father's Day

So on Mother's Day, whether it a page I don't follow or someone I know, mother's get things like "Here's to all the hard working mothers!" and "For all those mothers out there, you're strong and loved!"

But on Father's Day, I hardly see anything other than a few people I know making a public post of their father, or bs like this:

And one where a dude gets a tie that just has a list of chores written on them from his wife, and his daughter smiling saying "Happy Father's Day!"

Mothers get empowering things like "This is to all the strong mothers out there! Happy mother's day!" or "Ain't no one know of your struggles. This day is for YOU!"

But fathers get stuff like this? Even if this was made as a joke, the fact that I've hardly seen anything empowering fathers day, but plenty of empowerment for mothers day. I don't know if it's just me who's seeing all this for fathers and good stuff for mothers, and everyone else sees father empowerment and appreciation stuff. The fact that there's still depressing stuff like this is sad.

And even if, like, with the image, it was a sperm donor situation, then wouldn't it be less depressing if it were in the Father's POV, being happy that, even though the kid isn't biologically his, he still loves them. Showing that a father is more than just someone you share the same DNA with. 

But nope. Instead, we have something that's in the child's POV and they think their mother cheated with her father's friend. Ya. REAL empowering for all the fathers out there. -_-