PFP

Listen. Not naming names. But if you suddenly decide to make your PFP NSFW, censored or uncensored, I'm unfollowing and reporting.
Ahegao is one thing. But a full on h3ntai image, that's another bowl of soup.

Minor or not, I'm not okay with this.

A minor? I'd be stuck associating NSFW with a child. Not uncommon to get stuck associating someone with their PFP. I don't want to associate a whole dam child with h3ntai.

An adult? Disgusting you're doing that on a site with a majority of users being minors.

Even worse, the reason I'm having this rant said they'd have a book on "how to get PFPs like theirs". And "If you're a child, that's not my problem."
Yes, because it's PERFECTLY OKAY to have hentai PFPs, as long as they're censored and "it's not your fault" if children come around and follow your advice, right!? :D

So it's one thing if you make your PFP sexual, already messed up enough. It's another if you're PROMOTING IT TO OTHERS, AND NOT GIVING A DAM IF KIDS COME AROUND

Bad enough I have to mute bots with these types of PFPs following me. Now real people I follow are doing this? Why? Can't you keep your goddam fetishes in private? Go to fuking OnlyFans, or find some place to sext if you want that crap. NOT on a fanfiction site with so many minors!

Every day, I get one goddam step closer to leaving this platform. Only reason I stick around is because of how goddam lonely I am. (Shockingly, I seem to be less lonely than the people desperate enough to have these PFPs for "the eye" attention)
But at this point, is it REALLY worse to move away?
Does AO3 have a PFP issue like this?
I mean, I know it does somewhat have an issue with some non-con stories. But I hear there's ways to block those stories. So does it also have an issue where people have h3ntai PFPs?
Hel, even if they do, at least they're not fuking promoting that crap to minors! Especially since the site is like the place people graduate to after they were kids on WP.

The fact it's getting to this point. WTF has this site become? Ya, this stuff was on years ago. But at least it was taken care of, and wasn't as prevalent. 
Hel, the conversations I use to have are now either somewhat awkward or barely happen now. So is there even a point to staying much anymore?
People don't even look at my books that include image much. My As Vines books don't get much attention anymore. I'm betting that my more serious book would get more attention on AO3. So what the fuk is the point of even staying on this site anymore other than being addicted somewhat?