KOSA

Okay, so at this point we all know what KOSA is, and all fear it could get WP banned in some states.

Some people are saying "It goes against the first amendment, they can't do that".

They don't give a flying fuk about this old thing written a few hundred years ago, no matter how much they say they're "for the good ol' USofA!"

We got book bans, abortion bans, looking to ban LGBTQ+ people.
Do you think this sh!theads give a flying fuk if what they're doing is against our first amendment rights? Since when did they actually care about the people instead of selfish control?

I'm sorry to be a debby downer, but I keep seeing people with false hope and I find that the best happening when thinking the worst feels and is FAR better than expecting the least and getting the worst.
It's like being a kid expecting a needle to hurt a sh!t ton and it barely leaving anything but a small poke and sting.

I don't want to have some mass panic thing, I just want to make sure people are prepared for the worst. Backup your stories, if you can.

These people don't care about what the people think or what the amendments are. They're the same kind of people who quote scripture without even caring about what Jesus thought and why, the want to take control of what people do in the privacy of their own homes, they already are making it so children victims have to be stuck with a child of their own.
If they want to, they can ban whatever sites they wanted, including WP. They can't take the company down, Wattpad being a Candian company, but they can still ban it if they wanted to.

So just backup your stories, if this is your only place to socialize then at least try making an account on something you know won't be banned to tell your closest friends on here about. It can be on anything, even YouTube.

Let's just hope they DON'T target WP. It's not as well-know of a site despite the published books, shows, movies, and games.