Velma

Okay, so I saw this thing with so many bad moments from this new Velma show. Like, this show is HATED AS FUK. And just...I can see why...

Also, TW for pedophilia and sexualization of minors.

1.
The
Fuking
Roaches...
WHAT THE FUK WAS THAT!?!
DID ROACHES HUMPING NEED TO BE A THING!?!?
...
DO ROACHES EVEN MATE LIKE THAT IN REALITY!?!?!

2.
Any other show or context, this would be funny.
Ya, we women can be pervs as well. And not in a good way.
But this show is crap. And considering it's NOT a main character saying it, I don't trust this.

3.
....where TF did "lesbians are great at solving crimes" come from? Because this is the first I'm hearing of this "stereotype". Hel, it's literally "Be gay, do crimes". Not "Be gay, solve crimes" unless it's a love story between a criminal and the hero, or the good guy happens to be gay!
And I don't really think there's a "positive stereotype", because it just means that someone who those stereotypes are about will be put down if they don't match up with that stereotype.

4.
This isn't Fred-
Not even when he was being a tad bit sexist in the live action movie, even then he was chill. Need I remind y'all when he said "Nerdy girls like you turn me on, too!" to Velma? And it actually felt funny?

5.
1.) This is not the Velma we know and love...
2.) Who. Talks. like. That. Like BOTH of them?

6.
Forget whatever TF Velma is talking about-
WHAT THE FUK IS GOING ON WITH THAT WHOLE ASS SHOT WITH THE BABY POPPING OUT OF THE STOMACH LOOKING HIGH AF!?!

7.
Ah, yes. Because all teenagers, underage people, know is slut sluttiness and that's all any of them achieve....

8.
Ya. Nothing like opening up to someone about your problems and their first reaction is "GODS DAM HOTTIIIIIE!!!!"

9.
1.) Why is he SO DAM ANNOYING!?!?!
2.) WHO TF USES "VM'S" INSTEADS OF JUST SAYING VOICEMAIL!?!? I have never heard a single dam person use that!

10.
Y'all, you simply can not have Shaggy without drugs. Man was always high, the best live action movie had him implied to be smoking in his vain, the 2nd movie had him recognize his hippie friends just by smelling them from a small distance. Shaggy is a stoner. In fact, most of the gang probably is. But Shaggy was probably the one to get them the stuff.

11.
0/10
Didn't laugh

12.
Why...
WHY TF-

13.
Not even my siblings who do memes ironically would do that ._.

14.
What now?
We just playing with guys feeli-
Oh ya, that's how this show is.

15.
Did the leg blood thing have to be said? Not "I'd like to wash the blood off of me and try and calm down"?
Oh ya, no. Too normal.