Just an idea

TW:
Non-consensual stuff

So I saw a meme from a P.M. Seymour vid, that said "The fact that makeup is considered to be "mature" and "s3xualized" implies that being a clown or a mime is the slvttiest job out there."

And now I kinda kinda got this idea of a clown or mime who actively looks for and beats the crap out of r*pists and (if a clown) says "What's the matter? I THOUGHT THAT YOU LIKED MAKEUP!?!"

Gets even better if the offender has a fear of clowns and/or mimes.

Ooo! Or a group of victims form a group of clowns and mimes, a laugh in the face of abusers who say "if you didn't want that attention then why'd you wear makeup?", and they do it to prove a point both to themselves and to others that it wasn't because of makeup!
Because if it were, then they would be considered the svttiest!

Honestly, a group of people who formed a vigilant clown/mime team together after they experienced the same category of trauma and using it instead to push back against the people that harmed them or are like the people who did them harm? That sounds awesome.

Maybe even some of the mimes are people who became mute after the trauma, or use it to symbolize how they've been silenced (especially if their abuser was someone with power)

And like the IRL biker gang who will help SA victims feel stronger in court, this group might go to trials where the offender and/or judge starts blaming the victim for wearing plenty of makeup.

Of course. they won't only stand against abusers who use the "it was the makeup you were wearing". But their little group is meant to make a statement on how stupid that and other types of arguments are for why a victim deserved it.