Power Puff CW

So the script for the PPG CW Live Action was leaked...

It's horrible.
And Warner Bros. has been getting it taken down for copyright, meaning this was the real script.

Buttercup is a black lesbian who sleeps with every girl in her sight and is a tomboy, like the usual stereotyped black girls in shows. (Despite her being white in the show, and her complete 100% sisters being white, and her literally having feelings for one of the Gang Green Gang members, and dating one of the Rowdy Ruff Boys in a flash-forward)

Bubbles is a dumbed up blonde, who was supposed to complain she was "whitewashed" in the cartoon made of them, despite her being played by a white actress in this. And she says stuff like "Uh, like, moveon.org!"

Blossom wasn't even in the script much other than being depressed.

And Professor Utonium was also made black, but he is now also an abusive father.
Like...he's the only masculine single father who isn't overly girly, overly protective, actually lives, loves his daughters, breaks his back to provide for his daughters...

And they turn him into an abuser.

And instead of giving already existing characters a different skin color, why not introduce NEW characters? And not make the black characters stereotyped and abusive? Sure, maybe give Buttercup a tan because she goes out and gets athletic. But don't completly change her skin. Maybe, if you're gonna have her date girls, make it less sexualized, make her bisexual (because Bi people NEED mor rep!) and give her a black girlfriend. So not only are you not changing a characters race, you're also showing bi people, AND an interracial couple.

Oh ya. Because CW doesn't do original or actually good original stuff.

And the show has a lot of drugs and sex, like that's all teens want.
Basically, they aged up the characters for this BS.

When I was a young teen, like their "targeted audience", I didn't want sex and drugs and stuff. I wanted action, I wanted princesses being warriors, I wanted farmer boys growing up and leading a rebellion against a tyrant king, I wanted actual true love. I couldn't find newer stuff like that, so I went into writing my own because their ISN'T ENOUGH.

This whole show is just punk lesbian black girl, depressed former leader girl, dumb blonde "Totes OMG" girl, and abusive father, all dealing with "The depressing lost childhood, boo hoo, we're wh0res now with a bad father!"
(I kid you not, that's what they're supposed to be in this)

The plot of the show is supposed to be them wishing they could've lived a normal childhood, but the script seems NOTHING like that.

If you want a good show for teens, let an ACTUAL teen write it.

The premise for them wishing they had normal childhoods would be good. But this show is doing it wrong.

Bubbles could've been a doctor or vet, taking care of people or animals.

Buttercup could've been a former army veteran who now teaches kids to defend themselves.

Blossom could've been a stubborn leader for sports activities, and normalizing that even stubborn athletic girls can wear pink.

Professor Utonium could've been a proud father, but still wishing he hadn't accidentally added Chemical X so that his daughters could've lived normal lives.

But NOPE.
They HAD to make it like their past 2 cringe failures Riverdale and Winx.

This is basically how most people feel towards CW.
Their past "They're adults now!" shows were horrible. What makes them thinking reusing the stuff for other things will do any good? Just because you put a turd on a different lawn doesn't make it mud. It's still a turd.

I hope to gods they don't target Adventure Time or Ben 10.
Or...oh gods, Percy Jackson...

If they got to PJO, we'd be wishing to see the movies again...

Here's a video with parts of the script if you wanna see: