Wattpad and "Inappropriate" Stuff

So let me get this straight, WP.

Regular people get a warning for writing a smex scene in their fanfic, but you'll still fully publish a book called "The Benefits Of Sexting"?

Back on my first account, I made a book, put it in Mature, warning about pedo things. Symbols they use, the flags they make to try and be LGBTQ+, that one Trollz doll. I was warning people and other kids, because kids are impressionable. 
But I get an ambassador comment on the book, warning me that sexually explicit material can get me removed.

Yet full on erotics, and books such as "The Benefits Of Sexting" (basically, a woman is dealing with her younger 16yo pregnant sister, and then the school bad boy starts sexting her...ya...) get published to be bought with real money?

So:

Warning kids about bad people and things they use = Bad

Books about teenage pregnancy  (Even if the AOC is different in Canada, they're still physically a teenager) and a girl getting sext by "the bad boy" = Good

(Nothing against the author though)

See, this is part of the schist that really makes me wonder what type of people are running this platform. We already know other big companies try to slip in adult things in toys and cover up creeps. What makes WP any different? ESPECIALLY with the amount of kids on here.

The warning me about how my book is inappropriate happened years ago. but the fact it was an ambassador, someone who does somewhat have authority here, was the one telling me my book was bad is an issue.

Like, this is bull.