Gods dam turkey day being a b (F off Charlie/Emma)

It's 4 in the morning, wanted to enjoy some peaceful me-time before kids wake up, relax, try to wait patiently for turkey and sweet potato and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

Ya, nah. BS on Wattpad

First I got that damned McAfee virus thing again, immediately X'd out. Didn't even click on anything. And I can't accidentally tap anything with my finger because I'm on PC. And everything is all fine until I go on here. Even when I cleared out my history and cache, and ran a deep scan for viruses that came up with nothing, and all that biz, it STILL pops up!
So it's def on Wattpad's end.

And then, not even 20 minutes later, our good ol' pal, all the way from 2017 or 2016ish (I don't know, time isn't real anymore), suddenly pops up in this very book spewing the same "Stupid foreigners" "You live in primitive country" bs that she she always been.
Y'know, Charlie/Emma?
That or it's someone posing as her. Not pointing fingers, but she ironically didn't come to my account until a day after I was discussing with someone how I was happy it seemed she was gone.

I'm not saying that the person who I was chatting with is posing as her.
It could be someone stalking them, it could be someone I know who saw it and owns that account (That account is apparently from May, and is now having activity), it could actually be her still refusing to leave.
I'm not ruling out that it's them, friends come and go in the best and worst ways. But I'm not saying it is them, either. I've just had too much BS on here and the irony that she would come onto my rant book after that conversation is just something I can't rule out.

Comes on here saying I'm pathetic, when (if it is still her) she's a grown asss adult (she would be 20 this year) who's talking sexually to kids and speaking the same bullcrap she always spewed
"Race isn't real, you racist!"
"I can change my race."
"Stupid foreigner living in your primitive country."
"British are better."
"My race is Dutch, I changed it. Says so on my passport."
"Sex and wine, sex and wine, sex and wine!"
Literally, this is ALL she says! She's a dam broken record and, as I said, this has been happening since 2017! She would be 20 now. TWENTY

If you're reading this, you crazy bat, how am I pathetic, but you're the one who has to come on a nearly dead fanfiction website and pretend to be a teenager and spew the same words, to the point of getting me thinking you just keep a note of things to copy and paste, as you always have for the past 7 or 8 years?

I'm pathetic for where I was born and trying to move on with my life? But you're soooo normal when you keep doing the same crap for years like someone with some brain damage that makes them think it's the same day again?

Why is it I'm the stupid aggressive one, when you're the one who can't move on while pretending to be a kid?
If it really is Charlie or Emma or whatever the Hell you go by now.

If you're some dumb kid doing it for attention: Congrats, how does it feel to be so desperate for even a small bit of attention that you have to scrape at the bottom of the poop bucket? It's like that Vape ad where the chick drops her vape in a public toilet and grabs it without hesitation, except somehow more disgusting.
We call that an addiction, and you really should get help for it, sweetheart.