North Carolina

Okay, I don't have a problem with transitioning at all. Whether it's JUST pronouns or you go through the full surgeries and medication. You do you, I say as a genderfluid.

But ffs, a being who can barely sing their ABCs SHOULDN'T BE MAKING THESE TYPES OF DECISIONS!!!!

I really REALLY hope what I saw was fake news, but basically in North Carolina, kids as young as 2 can transition.

Argue with me all you want, but I don't think someone that's at the age where they'll cry because they're told they're not really a dragon and that it's bedtime should be making that big of a fukin decision with their bodies.
It's like a tattoo. They can try different kid-friendly ones out. But they shouldn't be doing any permanent crap to their bodies that they could regret later.

Hel, a 2 year old can barely comprehend words properly! How TF are they asking "Mommy, can we go to the place to get my wee-wee cut off?" Because I guarantee you, that's all they see it as.

That is full on the parents making these decisions, having these thoughts. NOT their kids. I'm betting you the parents doing this are only doing it because they gave birth to a child who "wasn't the child they wanted", or a "we're VERY LGBTQ+ supportive people!" only being "supportive" and using their kids to look good. When not only aare they harming their kids, but making us LGBTQ+ people also look bad and like the creeps haters assume, including the transphobic gays.

Well guess what? My parents wanted a boy and though I did turn out genderfluid OF MY OWN ACCORD, they still raised me as a girl who can like boyish things. They didn't insist I was a boy and got me on meds for it.
There was a time where this was considered child abuse. Now people going "My 2 year old is trans" is just them hiding behind trans people to get what they want.

If a kid is thinking that much about changing their bodies at THAT young, then that's the parents fault, they're pushing this stuff on their kids when they should be teaching them how to spell and count! How would a literal toddler even KNOW they can get that type of surgery?
A 4 YEAR OLD CAN BARELY COUNT 10 + 10, AND THEY'RE EXPECTED TO KNOW WHAT GENDER THEY WANT TO BE!?!

And don't ANYONE say "It could save their lives", because again, they're fuking toddlers. I remember being 4 and telling my mom I hate her for SOMETHING PETTY.
HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH THAT LEVEL OF MATURITY BE EXPECTED TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THEIR BODY!?!
You know what else I also remember about being a toddler? Not knowing nor caring what TF gender even was. I didn't care about the place in my lower parts. I didn't think about anyone else's lower parts. I was barely past being a baby. I barely even fuking remember those days!

If a 2 year old who doesn't even know about the word Gender is being brought in to change theirs, that is full on child abuse hiding behind the transgender community to justify it. It's fuked up parents going to fuked up people (willingly doing it to a baby is not okay) to do a fuked up thing.

I hope this was fake news. I really do. It almost feels like something you'd hear about in GTA.