Fallout 4 Sexuality Headcanons (+rant if you think it doesn't matter)

Yes, the title is long. Nothin you can do about it

Just my headcanons on Fallout 4 companions sexualities, both romanceable and non. I didn't really know where I wanted to post this but I decided on here.

Keep in mind that I'm not discouraging anyone who romances these companions with whatever gender, or writes fanfics. All romanceable companions in the game are bisexual.
This is just what I think their sexualities would be if there was a similar romance system in place like Dragon Age 3 did.

And I will not be discussing DLC companions, because I can't get the DLCs-

Piper Wright:
Lesbian

I dunno. It just feels right. Y'know?
Each companion does flirt a bit with maybe someone else. But they usually do so with the opposite gender. Her, however.
One moment has her talking sort of dreamily to Magnolia, the singer at the Third Rail, saying "Real great set this evening, ma'am..." then she corrects herself with a normal tone, "Of songs, that is! I- Oh...Is it warm in here?"
She could be Bi with a girl lean, though.

If anyone says "Why does she deny flirts from Cait then?"
Just because you're queer does not mean you have to accept other queer people's advances :D

Cait:
Bisexual

That girl has a "Girls? Boys? Whatever, just give me a bat and I'll swing both ways" vibe XD
Literally. Her main weapon is a bat-

On top of a "I don't give a damn" thing because she's seen the worst and personal best side of life and people and genuinely doesn't care about preferences, she also flirts with both men and women in the game itself.

Curie:
Bi-curious

She's experiencing her new human life, able to feel more emotions than she could as a Miss Nanny robot. So she'll want to explore her feelings.

Paladin Danse:
Gay

Spoilers, if you haven't played/aren't finished playing the game.
You can not tell me his whole plot thing is allegory for someone raised with homophobia but later realizing he's gay and deals with internalized homophobia.

He hates synths, is told by so many powerful people he knew most of his life that synths are wrong and should be killed because they're "against the natural order of things".
Then he later finds out he's a synth and flees, and the very people he cared about now want him dead and think this was some secret he was always hiding and that he's evil.
Then when you find him, he says he only fled out of instinct, and is ready to die because of who he is, because he's wrong and against the natural human order. Which you can convince him otherwise.
But even if you convince him, he still dislikes synths, despite being one himself.

I am putting my foot down on the headcanon that he's gay and his whole plotline is about someone raised in a homophobic situation realizing they're gay, but still deals with internalized homophobia.

R. J. MacCready:
Bisexual with a girl-lean.

Spoilers for his companion quest and chats.
He honestly seems like the type of guy who called people the F slur as a kid not really knowing the real history or meaning behind it (The guy cussed like a sailor when he was a kid in Fallout 3), but then one day as an adult he just realized "Oh- Oh boy-" XD
Though he lost his wife and now has to focus on saving his son, he is willing to give love another try. Like with Cait, he doesn't really care about whether it's girls or guys. He just feels more towards girls.