Sibling Adoption Representation

I just realized something.

You know how in children's shows, they'll talk, teach, and sing about familes and different types of families?
Families with a single mom.
Families with a single dad.
Families with a mom and a dad.
Families with 2 dads.
Families with 2 moms.
Families adopted by a grandparent.

But I've never seen one with children adopted and taken care of by their adult sibling.
They get taken away, or something happens to their parents. They get seperated and miss each other to death.
Then when the oldest becomes and adult, or already is, they apply for adoption and adopt their younger siblings, if they hadn't been adopted already.
And they'll do whatever they can to provide for their siblings. They'll break their back, work extra hours, just to make sure their siblings are fed, clothed, and get good education.

The only representation I've seen of that is from Lilo and Stitch, and some video games.
But you never see it in learning shows. I never have, and I've never seen anyone talk about it.

They may be in other shows, like on CN or something. But you never see it on shows for younger audiences, like the age range for Sesame Street.

If something were to ever happen to my parents, I'd make sure I keep my family together at all costs.
As annoying as all 6 siblings are, I still wouldn't want us seperated.

If there has been any shows for a young audience that included this, then I'm in the dark and people don't care about that rep much.

Children adopted by their older sibling should feel like it's okay.
People who adopt their siblings should see a little bit of them being noticed.

And this can help for those who still have their parents, but the parents leave the oldest to babysit all the time.
Do you know how many times that happens? And how much would these help those babysitter siblings from being a little less emotionally low?

Adoptive older siblings, and babysitting older siblings, need more representation!