Christians and Children Deaths

Am I the only one sick of people seeing a child die and then people are like "God wanted to bring this little angel to heaven." Anytime I see news of a child dying from a sickness or accident or something, there's ALWAYS people saying God let it happen so the child can be an angel.

Sooo....doesn't matter if that child wanted to do something great when they grew up, or wanted to see their little sibling grow up. No no no. they have no choice but to go to God's side.

Trying to seem like a good being while also forcing people, children, to stay by your side the way you want them to be sounds like an abuser, does it not?

People legit defend this. Like "Well, God wanted her to be his angel. He does things for a reason."

So the family of that child doesn't matter?

What that child wanted to do in life didn't matter?

What only matters is that God gave them life just to snatch them back to be his little worker that looks like some weird alien-like creature, because angels don't exactly look like cute little babies with wings?

His reason for letting a child be born was to have them get killed in some way and brought back to him? Like he basically just sends these new souls down for training.

With each passing day, Christianity seems more and more insane. What sane people say "They were taking from their loving family and great future because this being we can't see wanted to make them his sweet little workers"?

Yet it's one of the highest religions in my country. In fact, it's so wide that believing in anything other than God or Jesus is seen as weird or just "a phase". People have the right to turn business, and I think even some people in need, away because they (the people refusing service) are Christian. Paganism is seen as just some trend out here!

Legit, it's almost like a cult, and God seems like an abuser. And some people, as kind as they are, can't see that. At this point, it almost doesn't matter what the bible says, because some don't even pay attention to it or change the meaning of things to their liking.