Baby Photos

Just a heads up, this one is kind of a more depressing personal rant.

When I was a toddler, I use to LOVE going through my baby photos, there were even some images of my parents before they even met, and after when they were happier.

I still remember the picture of me with my Disney blankets and baby seat, I can oddly remember the actual moment that was taken of a Christmas where I got a little plastic bike and the exact wrapping paper. The picture with me and the Easter Bunny, I remember having to go through a zg-zag maze that was only a foot or two high. There was an old picture of my mom as a toddler and her grandpa, who she tells me about all the time. I wish I could've met him.

Well, when I was still in single-digit age or pre-teen, that book was put into a storage thing we paid for so we can find a house and keep our stuff safer easier.

Sadly, there was a point where we couldn't pay for the storage unit, and our stuff got thrown out or sold.

So many memories, gone. Even if I looked at those photos all the time when I could, I can only remember just a little bit. 

I wish money wasn't an issue for anyone. How many others suffered the same loss? Those were my baby photos, good memories, images from a better time. Gone. If someone has them and is trying/had tried to find the owner, or if it was thrown out to burn or rot in a waste disposal, I don't know. I don't even know if other family has copies of some of them. I haven't seen any.

This was a time where my parents, though more immature and young, were healthier. or at least seemed so. They were better parents then, even if they were dumber. I had my childhood doll in these. Our money issues weren't as hard in those times because it was just 2 adults and a kid.

All gone. Because we couldn't pay a day late.

If I could go back in time and only visit one moment, I'd tell my parents to stop because they would lose that book forever. These were taken before you could even just scan an image on your phone and have it there. Hel, these were before touch-screen phones! It was just one big book of printed images scanned off of different old camera memory chips. So they're not in some big cloud database or something. They're gone. And I'll never see them again unless family has other copies.