Another YT L

So Mythology Guy was being struck AGAIN for BS!

Oh ya, TW For mentions of suicide. 

Like, just...look at this BS.

Oh, and the thing where "Well, it's promoting suicide"?

Let me show you something. Like he mentioned, there's a full on clear as day suicide attempt in a PG movie.

Pretty sure even a 4 year old will understand pretty dam clearly what the guy was trying to do

Pretty sure even a 4 year old will understand pretty dam clearly what the guy was trying to do. Hel, I understood what he was trying to do and I didn't even know that taking your life was an actual concept at all!

If anything, with the God Of War games being set in mythologies where jumping on a cliff can mean anything, GOW is LESS bad than this!

Most of his videos are just jokes and are a bit educational when it comes to mythology, promoting further research on different types! 

I'm pretty sure that someone is trying to sue YouTube and Google right now, right? Because honestly, they deserve it.
And from what I hear, YT has been losing a LOT of money, too. So what's the point of striking videos that make them money? Is this some ploy like...if they loose enough money, Susan will be fired or something and they're secretly trying to be "good"? Or are they just that dumb?

Yet my sisters keep insisting I try and make a job on YouTube. Ya, I'd have an easier time selling images of 3D monster women on OF than I would making fun stuff on YouTube.