Bubbline

I'm gonna say it:

I'm not satisfied with Distant Lands: Obsidian.

Now, I did enjoy it. But considering how we see the state of Ooo 1,000 years later, with candy people being kept in a sleep-state in a large gumball guardian, at a point where BMO barely remembers anyone's names, where are Bubblegum and Marceline then? Assuming BMO didn't remember their names either due to him maybe having to delete some fore more room, that would mean they'd been gone for a long time. Not even visiting.

So where are the two now? Did Bubblegum just...give up on rebuilding the kingdom, and leaving her brother? Or is she travelling with Marcy to find a new safer location for her brother and the candy people? Why did Marceline ditch her house?

Will there be a final comic? Or a spin-off of Shermy and Beth?

They're immortal girlfriends. So it's not like they just aged and died. 

...Were they killed, maybe? Maybe something else started to happen, freaked Bubblegum enough to keep the candy people in a huge Gumball Guardian? And whatever it was, even Marceline couldn't handle?

I like the closure Marceline got with her past. But there's so many questions left in the air. Or will they be answered in the new Fionna & Cake spin-off, since they'll be going through different dimensions? There's a theory that Simon is now either immortal or ages slowly due to Betty's wish. Especially since it looked like Finn aged more than him in Obsidian. So we might see through that, especially since he was a father figure for Marceline.