Velma

Wanna see a cast of original characters fighting crime involving monsters?

Well do it yourself, because no one else will.

Can we say the all-powerful Shaggy has an N-word pass now?
(For legal reasons, that's a joke.)

A murder show where a group of kids are the only ones trying to prove that the "town monster" is actually just a human?

Okay, that's kinda what the original show was, with less murder. But imagine it with IT vibes. Imagine if the Loser gang knew and was trying to reveal that Pennywise was actually just a mad cannibalistic human man in a clown costume.

Anyways, how hard is it to make something original? Even if similar stories have been done, maybe make original things?

In fact, all but Fred is changed.

Let me show you their actors.

Now let me show you the characters

Daphne is changed to look like her actress.

Velma is changed to look like her actress.

Shaggy is changed to look like his actor.
(Even though he is LITERALLY THE most loved character!)

Only Fred remains the same, and that's because he's being played by a white dude.

And Scooby is gone.
No big great Dane who's actually a sweetie who's scared.

They're supposed to be ACTORS, where they PLAY A FAKE ROLE. NOT insert their own dam selves.
If that were the case, Fairly Oddparents and Jimmy Neutron would be a lil different (Since Timmy is voiced by Tara Strong, and Jimmy has the same dam VA as Draculaura). Bugs Life would be filled with humans. Despicable me with be a guy with 2 human minions. Angry Birds would just be Angry Humans.
Your job is to fuking act. Not this.

And this shows that they hired the actors before they made the characters, right?

How much you wanna bet Fred's gonna be gay? Like, with his attire? Ya, he gives queer vibes. Maybe bi.
But considering how the Big Company's are towards LGBTQ characters, especially bi cis-men (and queer men in general), he's most likely going to be just gay.

And why does Shaggy and Daphne's images look like fuking NFT's? Is this some promotional thing on new WB NFT's?

And remember:
Warner Bros. forced a bunch of loved shows on HBOMax to be cancelled. But they're going through with this, despite most people hating it.

And what for? Money? Because no one is gonna watch this. People are pulling away from HBOMax.
Like...it's like they value attention over money nowadays......which they most likely do.

And I'm gonna bet the only thing "adult" about this show is drugs, sex, gore, and cussing. Not actual serious messages with a mature storyline. With an art style like that? Most likely.

And not only that, they started already firing at the people who disliked in just the trailer. At the very fuking beginning.

Ah, yes. Because insulting your audience ALWAYS goes well! Just like with that Bros movie.

Rich people really on a horse so high, they can't see the people chopping the legs below.

Originality is hard to come by these days.