Hateful Family

This is more of a personal rant.

But I am getting so fed up with my grandmother!
She KNOWS my little sister, who they're facebook friends, is bisexual. (Well, she recently came out as Lesbian to me, but you still get my point.)

And yet, she shares shit like this:

And this isn't a one time thing.
Almost every gods dam day, she posts shit like this.

She ALWAYS posts her Christian stuff.
She ALWAYS posts transphobic stuff.

Too bad, grandma. When I'm moved out of your house, and I'm out to my dad, I'm posting gay stuff. Whether you like it or not, I only want to date girls.

Your son is a supporter. (My uncle has helped share LGBTQ+ charities.)

Your daughter supported me when I was figuring myself out. She knew about my girlfriend, and her only concern was I be careful in case it's a pedo faking their identity.

Your other son said he was fine that one of his daughters is bisexual. He just didn't want her dating ANYONE yet.

Your daughter in law, my mother, is bisexual.

If you can't accept that grandma, I'm sorry. If your transphobic homophobic butt can't accept that, if you're going to keep spreading your hate, like your God told you NOT to do, I don't want you to talk to me.

I am so sick of this.
I remember her making sure the pony I sat on didn't run off when I was 6, riding on him.
I remember sitting in her lap when she was mowing the grass.
I remember going to yard sales every weekend with her.

And now years later, it hurts. She posts so much hate for people like me, and I have to keep silent. She already gave my little sister a sort of disagreeing bullshit when she came out.

Someone in the original posts comments had more dam sense!

The IDEA behind Christianity was good. But a lot of the people following it use it for their own agenda, to justify why they hate.
Not all, but a lot.

They basically say they're controlled by a sky being to hate specific individuals. They don't think for themselves, or pretend to follow "God" just to say "Well, that's why I hate it."

This is also why I stick to Odinism. Not just because my ancestors believed in it, but also because there's less toxicity. It's not entirely non-existent. But it's not as toxic.

Nice way to bring down my self esteem...