My granny yet again

Seriously, miss gurl about to be unfriended. 

This is the stuff she shares

First, I'll start with the things I'm fine with and get them out of the way

(You don't have to agree with me. Just my rant book)

1 - Ya, just saying a word is inappropriate ain't gonna do anything. the soap thing usually works. ...No, not ACTUALLY washing their mouth out. This is one of those times where you have to get the point across with words. Just not TOO harsh.

2 - Ya, this just teaches being spoiled. Unless your kid legit seems like they're starting to have bodily rejection to the food, they shouldn't be getting all they want all the time. And say in the future, their spouse works hard for hours to make them a meal, and they're like "No! I DO NOT want that! I want pizza instead!"

....that's it.
The other 3 though...ma'm, miss "God shows love", miss "I love my family", this is why so much bs happened to your bio kids, why your step kids were crap, why your bio kids rarely bring their kids over, and why your adopted kids are possibly future sexual predators and animal abusers and weed hiders.

3 - Yes, because yelling at your kid for being upset, and yelling at them more for not telling you why, isn't what caused so many adults today to be emotionally pulled away and be afraid of therapy they need. Ya, it's SO not gonna make them want to hide things from you because you're just gonna yell at them if they feel upset!

4 - I also wonder why there was so many missing and murder cases of minors back in the day?
Also, times are a lot worse with all this new tech and ways people track other people. Like those new apple tracker things people have been finding in their bags and stuff.

5 - Oh, gods - or in your christian loony way "God" (not hating on the actual chill peeps) - forbid your kid may have allergies to certain things! Round of applause for not caring about your kids health!

My grandma calls this proper parenting because this was what she did, but my dad has been in and out of jail since he was a kid for so many things, my uncle just recently got clean from drugs, trauma happened in their childhood that they walk on eggshells about, and now they rarely visit her.

And her boys, too. One just ran away so they took in another young kid, they literally beat them, barely let them have fun, yell at them for being emotionally stressed, and straight up treat them like slaves and not children. They don't even get Christmas. They get Xmas decorations, but those boys don't get any of the cheer, no presents, no Xmas dinner, no calls to someone they care about, nothing.
Heck, her and her husband were denying the oldest of visiting his mother if he didn't get his grades up while he's struggling as it is! 

And her step husbands kids were also treated this way with a dish of neglect, and now one lost her kids while she addicted to drugs in a trailer park, one just got cleaned up barely, one is still in prison.

But this is the RIGHT way to raise your kids and not emotionally unstable adults who don't want to let people closer in fear they'll be shunned for shedding a single tear!

Ya, I like my other grandma FAR more.
Ya, she wasn't the best mom, but she's trying to be better, she helps her child and her grandkids, interacts with her family like a family, and not a dam punching bag they can occasionally laugh with. And she doesn't post mostly religious or political stuff all the time. 

Literally, that's all this grandma posts. Politics, God, Jesus, politics, Trump yes, Biden boo, God, God, baby video, politics, homophobia, God's love (Hilarious, am I right?), Biden, Biden, Jesus, verses, blah blah blah...

I don't care if she has undiagnosed dementia. She's been messed up even before then. 
Now I can see why my grandpa left her, as imperfect as he was. He was still somewhat better. He was still at least a good grandpa and left a good time before he passed away.

The only reason I can really think of keeping her on my friends list is to give her a HUGE shock when I come out as a sapphic afab.